SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coming out of retirement for one play

Ivanovic -320.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

LoL. And you post this right as the match is starting? You didn't even give the kids a chance to conversate about this.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    LoL. And you post this right as the match is starting? You didn't even give the kids a chance to conversate about this.
    To be fair he only decided a few minutes ago. I don't feel great about this play for obvious reasons but I did put a bit on her so I can cheer Lou's bet on.

Fully expect her ball toss to go into the stands at some point though since I finally have cash on her

EaglesPhan36

He should have made a bigger production out of it rather than some late decision to get his willie wet on Ana. I'm sure this will still get at least seven pages minimum as the day goes on ... but c'mon Lou - you gotta promote better.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

You posted this 2 Mins after the match already started & it's your "come out of retirement play"?????? How about just throw a play in on Berdych when he is up a set & a break next time huh???
    And your big "come out of retirement play" is a straight play at -320??? Not some sleeper dog who might pay off huge or a close pick where one guy ends up crushing the other????
    Instead we get a play where I can bet 500 to win 152??? Terrible payout AND it's the WTA where ANYthing crazy, stupid & unpredictable can happen.
    Sorry, but a "come out of retirement play" should be a slight bit better than almost a -350 straight play, on the WOMEN (crazy if u ask me to bet any womens tennis) & it goes up after she holds serve to be up in the match?????
    Thanks Lou

shari91

The match hadn't started Dmoney. But yes, Lou loves the big favourites in tennis although I did manage to convince him to take Kohli with me yesterday so at least that's a start!

EaglesPhan36

This is Lou. This is pretty much in line with who he is. Chalk WTA is a staple, you can do searches on some of the awesomeness that was Lou back in the day.

And as per Lou ... this match ... never in doubt regardless of outcome.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

wow lou getting raked over the coals for this one

to be fair, it was posted after the line was off the board or split seconds before - nothing we could do with the info

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

too late to fade.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    too late to fade.
    why would you fade? huge mismatch

if you want a big live dog take errani +355

she plays her heart out (except when losing a set 24 points to 0 as a -200)

shari91

Hey, I have money on this too so be nice you f'rs!

It'd be nice to get some cash back in my account while I sweat out these Almagro plays.

shari91

Yep here we go with the trainer for Pironkova.

Edit - she did finish the set thank fukk. Too caught up in the Muggy match

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    The match hadn't started Dmoney. But yes, Lou loves the big favourites in tennis although I did manage to convince him to take Kohli with me yesterday so at least that's a start!
    Y'all both hit Kohl?? Wow, great play!!! I pondered the idea, but I love Isner, so I couldn't touch last night. Happy for y'all, good payout

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Y'all both hit Kohl?? Wow, great play!!! I pondered the idea, but I love Isner, so I couldn't touch last night. Happy for y'all, good payout
    Yeah it was nice to get it but I had more on the under than the ML so I ate into a bit of my profits sadly. Still really happy though... I've barely made any plays this Slam so to peg off a dog at +340 felt good. Normally I only nail those ones early in tourneys if at all so I was worried I'd missed my chance.

EaglesPhan36

I'll be rooting for Almagro in my sleep. I have the over in that one, so I need home slice to win a set. Hoping Berdych will drop serve early in the 2nd set after mowing through the tie break.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

6-0 1-0 so far