Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

Demanota whos the loser aka win in the womens match today? :-)

Im sure your on li na!!!

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Why are on earth are you hating on Demonata for??? He took a shot on Djokovic and lost. He was up a good ammount the last week or so & he went with what he thought was a good play. NONE of us on here tell everyone to bet a match and that it is a lock or gauranteed money. I think EVERYONE knows that Federer can play fukking lights out tennis on any given day. He is the best ever for a reason. But Joker looked great this tment, he just made a horrible decision when he had set point in the breaker.

And we all know that womens tennis is a complete coin flip. His favorite player is Kivitova BIG time, so he bets with his heart with her prob more than his head. D is a good guy. Has never bashed anyone & always just tries to help people out. Why people bash other people like that is beyond me.

Allen24

U sir obviously didnt read the other thread were i bet fed and he was n there making points that were usless get off my D man
    Last edited by Allen24; 08-19-12 at 01:36 PM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Why are on earth are you hating on Demonata for??? He took a shot on Djokovic and lost. He was up a good ammount the last week or so & he went with what he thought was a good play. NONE of us on here tell everyone to bet a match and that it is a lock or gauranteed money. I think EVERYONE knows that Federer can play fukking lights out tennis on any given day. He is the best ever for a reason. But Joker looked great this tment, he just made a horrible decision when he had set point in the breaker.

And we all know that womens tennis is a complete coin flip. His favorite player is Kivitova BIG time, so he bets with his heart with her prob more than his head. D is a good guy. Has never bashed anyone & always just tries to help people out. Why people bash other people like that is beyond me.
    Thanks man, appreciate it. Exactly Djokovic plays his bet on Hard tha'ts why he won Australian Open again. Also he just won anotehr hard court tournament recently. I bet Kvitova because she's my favorite because she plays like a white serena williams. When her serves on ahrd to beat. When it's off she can be beat. Serve was off and still went to 3 sets just had too many double faults and unforced errors. Kerber is a good player too. She just has Kvitovas number. Went to 3 sets could of gone either way in third set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen24 View Post
    U sir obviously didnt read the other thread were i bet fed and he was n there making points that were usless get off my D man
    So my points were useless saying Djoker is on fire on hard winning australian open again and recently winning another hard court tournament. Also that he had beaten Federer 4 straight times on outdoor hard before this match yet my points were useless? HAHAHAHAHA

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

No I didn't. But that doesn't sound like Demonata. I have never seen him bash anyone or make fun of anyone. He really just throws facts out there, can't hurt to know more info I think.

And get off your D??? What does that mean?? And isn't the point of opening a thread like this to get a response from people. I didn't know that this thread was only for Demonata to respond to. But the heading on the title obviously invites anyone to drop in and make a response. So I did & you tell me to get off your "D"??? Uh, why am I confused here

jaygator
    jaygator's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post

He did everything but used the word lock, said no way someone takes a set off of Djokovic on hard.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by jaygator View Post
    He did everything but used the word lock, said no way someone takes a set off of Djokovic on hard.
    Where did I say those words that no one takes a set off Djokovic in hard? I said I wanted Djokovic to win first set so I could enjoy rest of the match. Now you are just making stuff up. I believed he would win first set. He would come out focused and he didn't.

jaygator
    jaygator's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Where did I say those words that no one takes a set off Djokovic in hard? I said I wanted Djokovic to win first set so I could enjoy rest of the match. Now you are just making stuff up. I believed he would win first set. He would come out focused and he didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Play #2 8/19/12 12:30pm Props Tennis 115 N.Djokovic Wins 2-0 +145* vs Not N.Djokovic In 2 Sets

Risk 1.5 units to win 2.17 units

Djokovic will win first set and than finish in two. No one can take a set off djokovic he is so focused to win this tournament and Fed can't beat Djokovic on outdoor hard courts. Djokovic won last 5. Most in straights.

Best of Luck demons.
    There ya go buddy.

Allen24

My point is that DEMONATO is square as square can gets! And anybody that would pick with him is a dummy and knows nothing about gambling and too say hes up in winning isnt possible being a square

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Fight.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Nice thread, highly productive!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by jaygator View Post
    There ya go buddy.
    Well I felt that he would finish in two sets... That's why I bet it. Thought he would win first than finish the second it.

My point is that DEMONATO is square as square can gets! And anybody that would pick with him is a dummy and knows nothing about gambling and too say hes up in winning isnt possible being a square
    So anyone that picks a favored player etc can't win money? That's a lie. 2-3 team or player parlays can be very profitable. You amke a thread before you criticize mine and see how you do. You are scared too. Look yous aid you don't have time to be on this site but yet here you are.

Allen24

Its sunday kid

Demonata

Its sunday kid
    So you don't have a life on Sunday boy? You said yu don't have time to be on here since you have a life...

Allen24

Well sunday is a day of rest is what ive always been told!!! Usually big boy jobs that make over 60k work monday thru friday (MOSTLY) Look just admitted your a square!!

Demonata

Well sunday is a day of rest is what ive always been told!!! Usually big boy jobs that make over 60k work monday thru friday (MOSTLY) Look just admitted your a square!!
    Wow you are crazy. So your life is work and than be lazy on sbr on the weekends. lol Yep your life owns mine.