MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strong Play on SIMON over HAAS at Rogers Cup this afternoon 3pm

This is the only near pick em line at Rogers today and I really like Simon in this spot. Even though Haas is in good form, the 34 yr old veteran will show some tiring. Haas has been playing lots of tennis the past month and has played well. I do believe the hard fought match against Fat Dave yesterday will have an effect on Haas today. I don't believe he'll have much left in the tank against Simon.

More importantly, I believe this slower hardcourt surface at Rogers will benefit Simon in this match. This will allow the frenchman to run down many potential winners and turn easy points into long grueling rallies. Advantage to Simon greatly if this happens throughout the match today.

Look for the frenchman to notch a win today against Haas. BOL!

-------------------------------------SIMON -120 --------------------------------

ChrisJ
    ChrisJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1129

Mayb it is time to hammer this! Just cashed Cilic -2.5, Youzhny match O22.5, Kohlscreiber 2-0 and I have Benneteau +4.5!

Are you on this big MDF?

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Three units .......good luck ChrisJ.

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

Haas just beat Simon on clay.

Another +++ odds play here I think.

Good luck to you, but Simon may get overpowered here.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJ View Post
    Mayb it is time to hammer this! Just cashed Cilic -2.5, Youzhny match O22.5, Kohlscreiber 2-0 and I have Benneteau +4.5!

Are you on this big MDF?
    I've had a good day so far as well Chris. I had Cilic and Tipsaveric on single bets. Also went out on a limb and did Cilic + Tipsaveric both -1.5 sets parlay that paid out nicely(6 to 1). Can turn out to be a very nice day if the Simon hits today.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Hangoverblack View Post
    Haas just beat Simon on clay.

Another +++ odds play here I think.

Good luck to you, but Simon may get overpowered here.

I dont think Haas will get many easy points off his serve today. There's been a lot of breaks so far this tournament, evident of a slower hardcourt surface. Not that many aces either. If Haas wins this, he's going to have to work extra hard which I dont think he'll have enough gas. Making it to the finals at CITI plus that hard match yesterday, he'll be running on fumes if this goes three setter.

ChrisJ
    ChrisJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1129

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    I've had a good day so far as well Chris. I had Cilic and Tipsaveric on single bets. Also went out on a limb and did Cilic + Tipsaveric both -1.5 sets parlay that paid out nicely(6 to 1). Can turn out to be a very nice day if the Simon hits today.
    I'm glad to hear mate! I just need Benneteau to make this close :-) Have you been betting any MLB the last couple of days? Pretty happy that football season is close cause MLB sucks

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    I dont think Haas will get many easy points off his serve today. There's been a lot of breaks so far this tournament, evident of a slower hardcourt surface. Not that many aces either. If Haas wins this, he's going to have to work extra hard which I dont think he'll have enough gas. Making it to the finals at CITI plus that hard match yesterday, he'll be running on fumes if this goes three setter.
    That may be the angle here. Certainly if you consider only rankings Simon should be a significant favorite. Haas takes the H2H however, and his recent form certainly trumps that of Simon.

So the bookmakers put Simon as a slight favorite. The casual bettor looks at this and says "Look at Simon. He's so much better than Haas, just look at their rankings. I'm in!"

-120 bothers me here. We will see what Haas has left in the tank!

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Wow, Haas winning 90% of all his service points. Simon struggling like a mofo to hold serve. Simon first serves at 34%, that is a horrible statistic. Down two breaks already, I hope Simon can find a way to get into this freaking match!! First set is over, less than 30 minutes. IF Simon doesn't get a jump in the second, he's in serious trouble. How many top 15 players in the world can lose their first round match today??? WTF??

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Simon couldnt hit a first serve in to save his life today ...no way you can win a match depending on nothing but second serves....absolutely pitiful.