finfan88
    finfan88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8020

bovado sucks

tennis matches start in 3 hrs and this half ass bovado has no lines posted yet.........im cashing out my 12k and moving on......

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Im at 5D and they have lots of betting options and competitive lines.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Lol Bovada has always been ridiculous. Only posting lines late, generally offering horrible juice/odds, and even changing the lines against the player as they bet, basically doing everything possible to minimize their exposure. This is old news, they have done it for years. The only incentive for playing there is the added satsifaction of beating these stingy, shifty !%x#s. They really work against you hard if they know you are winning. I seldom use them, and probably would be banned if I frequented them.
    Last edited by MeatWad; 08-02-12 at 04:10 AM.

finfan88

they dont even have player props for tennis IN THE OLYPICS.....come onnnn

finfan88

they dont even let u parlay h2h bets in nascar......im done.....goin to 5dimes......

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

5 dimes is much better, you should be much happier there especially if you bet Nascar. Having multiple options and accounts only improves your ability to shop for odds/prices.

Bodog is just too stingy and petty to play at consistently, although their poker is decent and occassionally I find a reason to wager there. I still play Nascar there, but their odds to win race are never as good as 5dimes. They only offer h2h bets 1-2 hours before races, and never have near the amount of h2h options as 5dimes.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bovada has its usefulness for price shopping. They normally do a good job posting lines early. Had not noticed last night, but they have had l?ines upp when even 5dimes did not. Just need to have another book for more options.