AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

YOUZHNY vs BENNETEAU - ******* Youzhny!!@#!

Unreal, Youzhny couldn't convert a single break point!!! 0/7 ! wtf????
    and got broken on 5-5 to lose the set 7-5 .
    Unreal!!! can't believe I bet this shit... Youzhny wake up man!!! less unforced errors, better % , more chances and still losing... wtf?

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

Another 2 BP's that didn't convert on the 2nd set... Youzhny you are hopeless... you gotta convert BP in order to win you fukk wtf =/
    I'm out, can't see this shit

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

I have only said this all dam week.Its the Olympics man, more upsets than usual.3 sets only, people play out of their ass for their country or dont give a shit at all..

Careful!!

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

Thanks for the comments, I wouldn't go that HARD next time... ******* Olympics!@#

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not a huge upset really. I thought Youzhny would win, but we're not talking about a top seed losing. I'm not sure it has a 100% to do with people playing for their country ... you just need to tread light on a lot of these guys who haven't played since Wimbledon or barely played anything since then.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

Good Idea, but going 0/9 on BP's, you agree with me that this is a problem, right?

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did youzhny put the raquet on top of his head after match and salute like good little russian soldier?...sometimes he russian soldier that fights hard on court..other times he russian mafia on court.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Younzhny AND Berdych, two guys I GOTTA start staying away from. Both fukking bums!! Bigtime.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't stick Youzhny into the same category as Berdych right now. Benneteau is a solid player. Youzhny just didn't take advantage of his opportunities and then fell off in the 2nd. Berdych has lost to Gulbis and now Darcis. As the #7 player in the world, he shouldn't be losing to either of those guys in a major tournament.