MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sloane Stephens to crush Oudin tonight

Oudin doesnt stand a chance with Stephens tonight. Oudin was a late night scratch in for Cirstea. Juice is a bit steep but Oudin will get pounded like pizza dough tonight. I havent been laying much on these current tourneys but putting a dime on this match. Most books have taken this line off the board but I called Heritage and spoke with a supervisor explaining it doesnt start for another 20 minutes. He still offered it to me.

Best of Luck!

Wager Type : Money Line
    Wager Status : PendingRisk / To Win Amount : 1,075.00 / 438.78(USD)
    Accepted : 7/17/2012 8:38PM - PST

Sport / Period : Tennis Other Sports / Game
    Selection : S. Stephens
    Time : 7/17/2012 8:30:00PM - (PST)
    Line : -245
    Game Notes : MATCH WAGERING - A full set must be completed for money line wagers to have action.
    The spread and total is based on sets and the full match must be completed for action.

PMcG012
    PMcG012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

I'd like to play it but it appears bet365 is not offering it.

TripleDDD
    TripleDDD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 841

Hey MDF where did you wager this game? I cant find it at either Heritage and 5D

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I would never lay that amount of chalk on a WTA match, unless it was a parlay. Stephens is the more talented player but she has complete mental breakdowns and stretches where she simply isn't motivated. She can compete with some of the hardest hitters in the game but also lose to anyone. BOL.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by TripleDDD View Post
    Hey MDF where did you wager this game? I cant find it at either Heritage and 5D

I played it at Heritage. You have to telephone wager it because they took it off their internet site. Ask the telephone rep if the line supervisor will still offer it since it hasnt started yet.

Just fyi for any newcomers to betting tennis, at most larger books, if the match hasnt started yet but you see it off the board, call in the bet if you still want to wager on it. Most of the times, the supervisor will still accomodate you since a lot of the tennis start times are rough estimates.
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 07-17-12 at 11:21 PM.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    I would never lay that amount of chalk on a WTA match, unless it was a parlay. Stephens is the more talented player but she has complete mental breakdowns and stretches where she simply isn't motivated. She can compete with some of the hardest hitters in the game but also lose to anyone. BOL.
    I'm aware of Stephens mental breakdowns but even if she plays at 70% capacity, she'll still notch the win. I normally dont lay this much juice on a straight bet but Oudin is straight trash.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great start

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

Bet365 was offering it (Stephens 1.57 - damn!) for a short time, but if you clicked on either player, your selection appeared greyed out on the bet slip. I took Stephens in straights (live, odds 2:1) a few minutes ago. She's already up 4-0 in the first.

PMcG012

I bet Stephens to win the second set..odds are way better than her to win the match. Hopefully she continues to dominate.

imzdeals
    imzdeals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

damn I was about to put the hammer down, and 5dimes took it off the board... just my luck.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Well that was quick, I went to the kitchen for about 10 minutes and its 4-0 Stephens already.....LOL

When I saw this line dip down into the -250 range, it was a no brainer, had to pound it. I dont know who the heck bet Oudin and drove it down from -300 to -245. Oudin shouldnt even be in the WTA. It's like a high school player vs a pro tonight.

Pinocchio

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow
    I dont know who the heck bet Oudin and drove it down from -300 to -245.
    Tevari.

PMcG012

Wtf is going on with Stephens in this second set?

PMcG012

Brutal, she should have ended this match 4 games ago.

mdfizzle
    mdfizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

well isn't that just magical!

PMcG012

Unreal. Squandered every single advantage.

mdfizzle

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oudin with the break.

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

sloaone was matched at 1.03 on bf ffs

mdfizzle

Is anyone watching, WTF happened?

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Well that was quick, I went to the kitchen for about 10 minutes and its 4-0 Stephens already.....LOL

When I saw this line dip down into the -250 range, it was a no brainer, had to pound it. I dont know who the heck bet Oudin and drove it down from -300 to -245. Oudin shouldnt even be in the WTA. It's like a high school player vs a pro tonight.
    LOL

you are an idiot.

Pinocchio

I hedged at 6-5 in the second to save my money, the best bet right now seems to be Oudin to win the third set 6-0. Never thought I'd ever say that...

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by mdfizzle View Post
    Is anyone watching, WTF happened?

I can't find a stream for this anywhere, so I have no idea ... I can only guess that Sloane was emotionally hung over after blowing it in the second set, and Oudin pounced at the right time.

Women's tennis is crazy at times ... It wouldn't surprise me if Sloane won three or four games in a row, and it wouldn't surprise me if Sloane gets bageled in this set.

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

That is some wild sht right there. I once bet on a WTA match (Williamsburg) where the girl who won the first set 6-0 went on to lose.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

All u fellas that lost money on here tonight!! Heres a gift for tommorow..... but i warn you start cappin your own games as u see what hppens here!

Toronto vs Yankees Under 10 -113

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

That was some unreal crap. Most insane turn of events. I see a lot of worms here crawling out of the woodworks just waiting to chew on me.

ParlayininHTown

Sorry MDF and other Sloane backers. You were on the right side, but she just couldn't finish ... I hope you can bounce back tomorrow.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

unreal meltdown, get em tomorrow guys.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    LOL

you are an idiot.

You're a spineless loser that does nothing but troll people hrs after a match ends. I have not seen you once ever post any winners before a match. No one gives two shits about what you say or think. Only broke fukks like you with nothing else better to do go around with nothing to say and troll forums all day long.

PMcG012

Shit happens, as infuriating as it is to lose this way. I look forward to your next pick MDF, don't let the trolls get to you.

BrianLaverty

You're a spineless loser that does nothing but troll people hrs after a match ends. I have not seen you once ever post any winners before a match. No one gives two shits about what you say or think. Only broke fukks like you with nothing else better to do go around with nothing to say and troll forums all day long.
    Broke?

Cmon man... You talk about "pounding" a line, yet only bet 500.

My average bet is 2000... and its been verified on here several times.

I post winners before the match everyday, and on the site I work for.

Nothing else better to do? I'm in Atlanta for the week for the tournament.... STFU, and realize that you are just a small timer who went on a decent run. Betting -250 favs will make you lose in the longrun, and hopefully you realize this before you go completely broke.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Get on the train for a day or two until your picks come back. Next stop The vault were cashin my mlb thread Matt1216 Steam Rollin the books

BrianLaverty

TENNIS Record: 46-31-0
    TENNIS Pecrcent: 60%
    TENNIS Units: 32.985

Yeah, I never post winners...
    Last edited by shari91; 07-18-12 at 05:51 AM. Reason: removed promo material

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Broke?

Cmon man... You talk about "pounding" a line, yet only bet 500.

My average bet is 2000... and its been verified on here several times.

I post winners before the match everyday, and on the site I work for.

Nothing else better to do? I'm in Atlanta for the week for the tournament.... STFU, and realize that you are just a small timer who went on a decent run. Betting -250 favs will make you lose in the longrun, and hopefully you realize this before you go completely broke.
    Yeah sure, some rinky dink "Sharky's Picks" website that you run out of your mother's garage. Was that the best name that you could come up with? If it is then it surely reflects on your IQ.....LOL

Your website looks like something I pay GO.DADDY.com $25 a month for to build.

Are you truly boasting about spending a week in Atlanta ....LMAO .... That's gotta be the most small time and broke dick vacation there is.
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 07-18-12 at 01:19 AM.

BrianLaverty

n/m
    Last edited by BrianLaverty; 07-18-12 at 01:30 AM.

12 Last