MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

MagicDiceFlow's Fireworks Parlay for JULY 4th!

Had a nice day $2400 profit on tennis yesterday with wins on a few large single bets on Kohlshcreiber, Kerber, and Ferrer to cap it off. These are my top five plays for tomorrow. I may do single bets on a few of them but figured I can spare $300 on a parlay that can set off the fireworks for July 4th ..........BEST OF LUCK!

Ticket # Accepted Type Risk To Win Short Description
    7/3/2012 10:14PM Parlay 345.00 5,020.15 Other Sports - 4757 A. Kerber -145 for Game
    Other Sports - 4759 S. Williams -170 for Game
    Other Sports - 24251 R. Federer (Games)/M. Youzhny (Games) over 32½ -122 for Game
    Other Sports - 24253 D. Ferrer (Games)/A. Murray (Games) over 40 -125 for Game
    Other Sports - 24255 J. Tsonga (Games)/P. Kohlschreiber (Games) over 40 -130 for Game

also configured this three teamer from the plays above:
    7/3/2012 10:46PM Parlay 230.00 1,102.84 Other Sports - 24251 R. Federer (Games)/M. Youzhny (Games) over 32½ -122 for Game
    Other Sports - 24253 D. Ferrer (Games)/A. Murray (Games) over 40 -125 for Game
    Other Sports - 24255 J. Tsonga (Games)/P. Kohlschreiber (Games) over 40 -130 for Game
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 07-04-12 at 12:54 AM.
    Points Awarded:

aldo5408 gave MagicDiceFlow 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

EVPlus gave MagicDiceFlow 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

All seem very reasonable. Tho if Federer shows up instead of Backerer, the under will hit... b/c it'd be a 3-set whitewash.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best of luck on your play, MDF

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Order of strength on the plays if you're planning on single bets:

1. Over Murray/Ferrer
    2. Over Tsonga/Kohlschreiber
    3. Williams -170
    4. Over Federer/Youzhny
    5. Kerber -145

PMcG012
    PMcG012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Aren't Willams and Kerber matches on the 5th?

Also, thanks for more excellent picks.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Best of luck on your play, MDF
    How ya been ParlayHtown, been raking em I hope?

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by PMcG012 View Post
    Aren't Willams and Kerber matches on the 5th?

Also, thanks for more excellent picks.

Yep, Williams and Kerber are on the fifth. Due to the payout of the parlay, sets up a nice hedge profit if the first three hits.

PMcG012

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Yep, Williams and Kerber are on the fifth. Due to the payout of the parlay, sets up a nice hedge profit if the first three hits.
    Sounds good, thanks.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

good luck i took Kohlschreiber and Ferrer...

ParlayininHTown

How ya been ParlayHtown, been raking em I hope?

Pretty good ... on a nice little roll in baseball, partially due to EP's West Coast thread. I've cashed a lot of dogs on the moneyline lately, but I'm keeping my risk amount low because baseball isn't one of my strongest sports.

Wimbledon has gone nearly perfect. The only parlay I lost had Berdych in it on the first day, and I've had a lot of success with straight bets as well. I felt bad about shutting down my thread, but you guys are better cappers than me anyway so I knew everyone would be in good hands.

I have a little anxiety about tomorrow and Thursday. Not sure exactly which way I'm going to go, but I'm close to figuring it out. I might just take Thursday off ... it's been a good couple of weeks after the Berdych fiasco, so there's no need to press.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

I didnt like any of the sides tomorrow on the Men's. The lines didnt have much value. However, I feel strongly on the overs. Youzhny and Kohlschreiber will surprise the bookies tomorrow and win a set at the least. I'm almost certain Ferrer will win a set on Murray tomorrow.

ParlayininHTown

I didnt like any of the sides tomorrow on the Men's. The lines didnt have much value. However, I feel strongly on the overs. Youzhny and Kohlschreiber will surprise the bookies tomorrow and win a set at the least. I'm almost certain Ferrer will win a set on Murray tomorrow.

Yeah ... that number seems kind of low considering the questions surrounding Fed's back and his less-than-stellar play so far in this tournament.

Tsonga should be able to outlast Kohli, but I see a lot of aces and quick games in this match, which means a lot of games in each set. The over is really tempting.

I don't want to touch that Murray match. The over seems good, but I worry about how Murray would react if he's down a set and a break early ... Can't see how that doesn't go four sets, though.

ghislaine
    ghislaine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1281

Was thinking of tailing those parlays of Yours with 0.25 units each...
    Just a little bit on each, not quite comfortable with an entire unit on parlays as they hit kinda rarely and pay so big.
    Whadda ya think MDF ??

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by ghislaine View Post
    Was thinking of tailing those parlays of Yours with 0.25 units each...
    Just a little bit on each, not quite comfortable with an entire unit on parlays as they hit kinda rarely and pay so big.
    Whadda ya think MDF ??
    Sure, whatever suits your comfort level ghislaine. If at the least, you'll have something very entertaining to enjoy on July 4th, pending that youre in the States

ghislaine
    ghislaine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1281

ummm, Finland
    But appreciate the games nevertheless !
    Was in MIA, FL last 4th of July though, sillyness
    Here's hoping. I understand You actually hit Your parlays every now and then.
    In with 0.25 units on each !

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eff the haters Magic.
    I'm not as balling as you, but I put a little bet on the 5 team parlay for funsies.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ghislaine View Post
    ummm, Finland
    But appreciate the games nevertheless !
    Was in MIA, FL last 4th of July though, sillyness
    Here's hoping. I understand You actually hit Your parlays every now and then.
    In with 0.25 units on each !
    4th of July.... just another BBQ day in America.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Andy M. -220 large...

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

If anyone wanted any input on the Murray/Ferrer side, here's something that I mentioned in another thread:

"I also want to add about the Ferrer/Murray. I hear a lot of buzz on other forums about Ferrer getting overpowered by Murray. I think the bookies put too much stock into that Cilic win. Cilic is nothing but a one trick pony with his serve. I stated in other threads and restate again , statistically grass is Ferrer's best surface!! How many more wins does he need to prove that ?? I hear a lot of talk about Murray's serve tomorrow.

An important factor that many overlooked in the Del Potro match is that these are wet humid conditions. Even indoors, these grass courts have a much lower bounce than a court that's been baked in the sun all day long. This negates any edge for power serves and why Ferrer was so effective against DP's serve. Without his serve edge, Murray is left with his defensive long rallying points which, if I may say, he looked very poor against Baghdatis in the first set. Can Ferrer win tomorrow, sure quite possibly, but I feel the much SAFER bet is the OVER 40 games. "

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Murray 440 to win 200...

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    Murray 440 to win 200...
    Poor odds and too much chalk considering the circumstances......I have a feeling Murray dips close to -200 in a few hours .....but good luck though.
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 07-04-12 at 02:07 AM.

ChrisJ
    ChrisJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1129

Starting out with a double: Tsonga/Kohl over 39.5 with Ferrer/Murray over 40.5

Also tailing your big one MDF. Lets get them

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Thanks for your posts MagicDice, wish I could do parlays with Over/Under's , I'm using pinnacle and they are not allowing..
    but I have placed single bets on the Overs, good luck to us all, keep posting !

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Thanks for posting MDF and good call on leaving WTA out on the second parlay. I will tail the three legger.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    Thanks for your posts MagicDice, wish I could do parlays with Over/Under's , I'm using pinnacle and they are not allowing..
    but I have placed single bets on the Overs, good luck to us all, keep posting !
    Single bets are good, safe yet solid way to profit. I always back up my parlays with singles. Good luck!

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Good job so far MDF, but glad i stayed away rom the parlay. Federer taking youzy to he wood shed!

cracknobug
    cracknobug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Parlay are down but over Tsonga and Ferrer are starting good!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by cracknobug View Post
    Parlay are down but over Tsonga and Ferrer are starting good!
    YES SIR, the parlay missed but money is still going to be made on the Over Tsonga and Ferrer matches. The Over Tsonga has pretty much cashed with Kolhschrieber winning the second set. Now if Murray wins a set, we're about to cash the second.

I have straight bets for 3 units each on the over Tsonga & Ferrer match.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Pending any freak injuries or retirements, the OVER on both the Tsonga and Ferrer matches has basically cashed.

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Live Betting... see anything good?

26103 Ferrer v Murray pk -115 o
    26104 LIVE In Progress pk -115 o
    10:30 AM 26111 David Ferrer +180
    26112 Andy Murray -220
    10:30 AM 26153 Tsonga v Kohlschreiber pk -115 o
    26154 LIVE In Progress pk -115 o
    10:30 AM 26159 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga -1½ +110 -200 Ov 49½ -110
    26160 Philipp Kohlschreiber +1½ -140 +160 Un 49½ -120

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

^^^^^^^ I don't play live betting much, the lines are usually a bit sharper and hard to find value.....good luck though.

ParlayininHTown

MDF, thank you for giving me the confidence to pull the trigger on the Tsonga/Kohli over ... I decided to throw that in as a straight bet to go with my Federer/Tsonga ML parlay, and it worked to perfection. Now I don't feel pressure to make a bet tomorrow. I'll probably take the day off, but the Kerber over seems tempting to me ...

Glad to see you cashed those overs. Sorry about the parlays. I was kind of concerned about how Fed would look today, and I was pleasantly surprised to see him roll Youzhny. That's good momentum heading into the beating he'll take against Djokovic. lol.

Good luck on your MLB plays.

PMcG012

Thanks for the overs, great picks.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    MDF, thank you for giving me the confidence to pull the trigger on the Tsonga/Kohli over ... I decided to throw that in as a straight bet to go with my Federer/Tsonga ML parlay, and it worked to perfection. Now I don't feel pressure to make a bet tomorrow. I'll probably take the day off, but the Kerber over seems tempting to me ...

Glad to see you cashed those overs. Sorry about the parlays. I was kind of concerned about how Fed would look today, and I was pleasantly surprised to see him roll Youzhny. That's good momentum heading into the beating he'll take against Djokovic. lol.

Good luck on your MLB plays.

Sweet , PHtown.....glad it helped you out. I never call any bet a lock but those Overs were super high percentage plays in my book. I'm not worried at all about the parlays as the two straight bets have compensated more than the parlay's value.

Good luck for the remaining weekend.

bfour
    bfour's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5877

I bet the Murray/Ferrer over after reading this. Got over 39.5 and Bovada is listing it as a loss? Someone explain to me what's up? I'm new to tennis.

12 Last