vjsundhar
    vjsundhar's Avatar Become A Pro!

VJs Big odds play

With odds of 100 and 200 and above, people always feel 0 chance for that play to win .

But thats not the case ... I always prefer such high odds.. Simple reason nothing is guarantee is sports. anything can happen ..

Imagine what happens, djokovic or federer had food poisoning or illeness ..

They r also humans just like each 1 of us ..

also with these big odds play, in case of loss, too less loss, say 10 or 20 or atmost 100 .. but in case of profit, its huge, say about 1000 or 2000 or evn 20,000..

You can argue, it dont happen much and once in a year or so ..

well its wrong, it happens almost each and every week1.

What was the odds for ROSOL to beat nadal, after he lost 1st set ?

2. what was the odds for schedova to win golden set. leave the golden set, whats the odds to win first set 6-0 against errani

3. Last month Maldonado won in F1 .. His odds was 351..

These things happen often ..

You just need some luck and guts to take them ..

At this point, In womens draw, i like

1. schedova at odds of 81

2. Kirilenko at odds of 81

3. lisicki at odds of 51

Sharapova looks vulnerable and so does Serena. Both schedova and lisicki got great chance to quarters. From there, who knws what happens, its womens event ..

Speaking of schedova she just won golden set against sara errani. add to it, in that set, errani just made 1 unforced error... That speaks about schedova and her aggresive play. Also she holds previous record for winning 23 consecutive points.. If am not wrong, she was also a doubles champion.. odds of 81 looks great for me ..

kirilenko again in good form than most others.

1 more play i like was paszek. But in all her recent matches, she somehow finds way to win from behind .. I just want to do live betting on her in all mathces, whenever she is behind at higher odds
    Last edited by vjsundhar; 07-02-12 at 04:54 AM.

vjsundhar

In Mens draw

I like Kohli at 81

Youzhny at 325 and

ferrer at 41

Am not entirely convinced with federer or murray. By law of averages djokovic should lose at some point of time ..

I dont think its a bad bet to do on ferrer a beast, kohli who hit great form offlate and youzny consistent and solid player

vjsundhar

parlay

With these womens and mens futures, am not taking them as straight bet .. I will be going after them on individual matches from here on, which gives much better returns than on outright singles , which gives a guaranteed net profit ..

In futures am combining kirilenko, schedova and lisicki with ferrer, youzhny and kohli for a doubles play ..

Parlay on them gives around odds of 10,000 to 20,000.. Stake around 0.2 $ on each of this parlay..

so total odds of 2 $ to gives returns of around 2000 $ if 1 among kirilenko, schedova and lisicki wins and 1 among ferrer, youzhny and kohli wins ...

Some may call me as stupid on this play .. but for me, its just losing 2 $ for 2000 $ profit, its worth ...

vjsundhar

shedova to win outright 4 units at 81