beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Murrays best chance ever to win Wimbledon.

If he does not make the final then he might not have a better chance ever with Nadal out.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Yeah probably is his best chance....but I just don't see Djoker losing this.

Nadal was probably the bigger threat to Djoker, even more than Federer. I think he will take care of Fed (fairly) comfortably, then finals should be much easier for Djoker.

I don't think Djokovic has dropped his game too much from last year - just ran into trouble this year with a hot Nadal on clay. But Grass/Hard, he's still by far the best on tour and don't see him losing a 5 setter to anyone right now.

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

Murray's back problems from Roland Garros look to be officially behind him. He handled Karlovic a lot easier than I thought he would yesterday. I like his chances with the draw now.

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Maybe Murray can win it if he faces Federer in the final, if he can get there. But I'd still take Federer then and if it's Djokovic I'll definitely take Djokovic. I'd like Federer to win it all though.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Disagree. He had the toughest draw of any of the top four seeds just to get to the semis. He's still going to have to go through some tough players to get to that stage and Tsonga might be the reward in the semis. Sure, it's not Nadal - but everyone is acting like Murray has a clear path ... don't get it.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Murray will need a few miracles on his path to the finals. People are talking about the top 3 but this year's Wimbledon top twenty field is very tough. A lot of players are stepping up their game considerably this year. I wouldnt be surprised to see a player or two from the top twenty sneak in the quarters this year.