loufunk
    loufunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

21/06 - Kohlschreiber vs Seppi

I was busy at work, so that's why I post only now.
    I think Kohli found a good play this part of the season; my connational, Seppi, did a great season, he almost defeated a certain Nole, but, on grass, it's another sport

More skills imo on Kohli's side, so, according to my rating that is
    Kohlschreiber 116,51 pts
    Seppi 106,93 pts

I will pick the german.

Kohli to win @1.79 (BF)

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is the match postponed?

Or when does it start?

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15579

Rain delay so far, a bunch of matches running back today in that tourney, don''t know if they'll be able to get those done today

TheChancellor
    TheChancellor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

I placed this bet yesterday morning, and it looks like it was graded as a push "this" morning. I can't find scores anywhere. Can someone tell me what happened here?

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheChancellor View Post
    I placed this bet yesterday morning, and it looks like it was graded as a push "this" morning. I can't find scores anywhere. Can someone tell me what happened here?

Kohl retired in the second set, trailing 5-7, 1-2 ...

He got off to a good start, but I didn't watch the match. It's hard for me to say whether Seppi stepped it up and played better, leading Kohl to decide that this just wasn't his day and he should look forward to Wimbledon. Kohl might've injured/tweaked something that caused him to start to unravel, and once he was down a break in the second set, perhaps he felt like risking further injury would be unwise.

It was probably a BS retirement. Kohl was losing and said, "Screw it. I need to worry about Wimbledon now." But he has been playing a lot of tennis lately, so it's possible that he genuinely injured something ...

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Quote Originally Posted by TheChancellor View Post
    No such luck for me. Wager is good as long as 1st set is completed at 5Dimes.