moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

What are your reasons for betting Djokovic tonight?

Struggled through five sets against both Tsonga and Seppi.

Granted, Fed has also been dropping sets throughout the tournament but this matchup could still be close no?

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fed has been dogshit this tourney. If Djoker shows up w/ his game, it's bye-bye Fed. Really, the ability for a 3-0 Djoker win is there.... the way Fed has been dogshitting.

Yet Djoker has been shit as well. Djoker 2011 does not exist right now. If Fed shows up with form, he wins this.

The question is not who will win.... but who will show up.... both, one or the other... who?

That question gives you the answer.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Federer can not compete with djokovic at this stage of his career. Joker should send federer on his bike

colout
    colout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Only reason Fedex are her, is because Potro got injured doing the 3. set... He has become total garbage in these bigger matches..

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

I don't think Djokovic struggled versus Seppi & Tsonga. He didn't played with %100, that's all. He's a great actor.

What are your reasons to back Fed-error? He covered handicap only once.

Fedex lost 2-0 versus Del Potro.
    He beat Injuried Del Potro 3-0.

Last game was very very misleading. It was easy for Federror to defeat injuried-Del Potro but versus a healthy Del Potro he lost 2 sets. Djokovic is a beast and a devil. Also, he is a great actor. I hope Fed wins first set so we can back Djoker at higher odds. Let's go Djoker!

Djoker -3,5 All The Way!

Also Over 3.5 Sets!

Djoker wins 3-1 or 3-2.

moshi

^Already have money on Djok. Just interested to see why other people back him too. Lol, I need him to win the first set too so hope Fed drops it after 3.

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Yeah, both have struggled so far in the tourney, but Djokovic had the tougher opponents. Because of that, I'd say Federer has looked worse. In addition to that, Djokovic has been schooling him recently and has revenge on his mind, so I bet him.

I have a parlay at +125 that just needs Djokovic to win and a small bet on a prop of Djokovic wins 3-2 at +500. I'm thinking Novak wins 3-1 or 3-2, so I like the small bet on 3-2 at +500.

All the pressure IS on Djokovic here, but he does well in that situation. We see time and time again that he excels when pressured.
    Last edited by Luca Fury; 06-08-12 at 07:38 AM.

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Djokovic bet at -185 is looking like it was an absolute steal! He very well might win 3-0 here.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

I got him at -175 he won even easier than I thought he would

moshi

Yeah wow. I stopped watching when he was down 2-4 in the second set. Can't believe he came back to win in straights.