good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stosur

I know I shouldn't bet the WTA ever again I know this I really do. But how does Stosur not win this? Errani is just overrated in my opinion. I said the same thing about Kerber though too and look how that turned out. But I just can't see how she defends against Stosur's serve. Any thoughts?

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by good2go2mexico View Post
    I know I shouldn't bet the WTA ever again I know this I really do. But how does Stosur not win this? Errani is just overrated in my opinion. I said the same thing about Kerber though too and look how that turned out. But I just can't see how she defends against Stosur's serve. Any thoughts?

I think your answer is in bold

good2go2mexico

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    I think your answer is in bold
    LOL I know right.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Errani is UNDER-rated. She's been great on clay and gets overlooked because or her kooky game. That being said, I think Stosur overpowers her in this one in the end - but doubtful it will be easy with what is on the line.

good2go2mexico

I hope so I ended up caving in and parlaying her with a Thunder live bet when they were -125 in the 4th quarter. It pays about 1.5:1 so should be a nice hit if it hits.

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by good2go2mexico View Post
    I'm thinking the exact same thing. I refuse to lose any more real money on horrible women's tennis but I guess I can put betpoints on the line. Put a few on Samuel to get it done! I don't just like the superior play but the history in grand slams. You don't see too many first timers winning semis. -225 looks cheap although if sbr had live lines I would wait. No favorite ever rolls anymore and I fully expect another rollercoaster.

good2go2mexico

I've said it before but I really mean it this time never ever ever ever again with the WTA. Good God almighty!!!

good2go2mexico

Seriously I can't stand Errani's game. She just has the ability of getting it over the net consistently and letting the other player make errors. I bet against Errani 3 straight games and lost 3 straight games.

Jansar
    Jansar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I`am not sure about you gays, but for me it looked like paid match. Check Stosur`s unforced errors.

good2go2mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Jansar View Post
    I`am not sure about you gays, but for me it looked like paid match. Check Stosur`s unforced errors.
    That's just Errani's game. That is literally all Errani does is simple shots and wait for the other person to make errors. It's worked a bunch of times in a row now to clearly superior players.