mcfugly
    mcfugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

Murray/Berdych and Almagro/Tipsarevic

Hi guys just wanted others input on these 2 matches. I am pretty confident that Almagro has the edge over tipsy for sure here given that its 5 sets on clay. I think the longer the match goes, the more advantage almagro will have. That being said, tipsy has been playing great lately so it may be tight.

For the other match I think murray will take gasquet down in 4 probably. The only thing with this match is that this will be the furthest gasquet has made it at the french if he wins (I think?), so I expect him to come out strong. Also, the fact that gasquet beat murray in rome a few weeks ago worries me a little! Did anyone watch this match?..did murray play like shyte because he was saving himself or something? I didn't get to see that match. Other concern is murrays back problems lately, but I don't anticipate that causing any trouble 2bh, considering his performance yesterday.

Anyone have any thoughts on these matches? I am considering either a medium stake on both individually or a large stake on 1 (probably almagro?) and a medium stake parlay on both. Let me know your guys thoughts on these matches!! Thanks for any input

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

no locks on either of these bitches, bro

pounding murray on clay? pounding gasquet this far in?

I made this mistake w/ Verdasco... and a dicksucking show broke out w/ Verdasco working the glory holes on all the Roland Garros grounds

So if you want a trip to Six Flags but don't want to make the trip out there, then betting that Muggay match should be plenty of a ride.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

I say gasquet and tipsy both have shots... but i like gasquet better. hes a home favorite and murray hasnt played very well at all. murrays best oponent was rank 52nd. I think gasquet will be ready and this should go 5. Tipsy could beat almagro tipsy ha played well enough on clay to get the nod for the ML value. my gut says Gasquet and almagro but who knows these guys will play hard and close.

BOS

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

anybody know the exact starting times?

getting conflicting start times on different betting sites. usually Pinny is most reliable... but they're saying 700am for Gas match???

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

taking almagro -215 like a square. i just think he will win. what do i know though.

mcfugly
    mcfugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    anybody know the exact starting times?

getting conflicting start times on different betting sites. usually Pinny is most reliable... but they're saying 700am for Gas match???
    My app is saying 2:00am PT for tipsy/almagro and 5:45am PT for gasquet/murray. But all the matches seem to have been starting a bit later the last few days with all the long matches. Hard to say really

motabl50
    motabl50's Avatar Become A Pro!

there nice odds for tipsarevic

almagro and tipsy both The same level