ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

So what's Mahut ML live right now?

Because Federer is playing like total crap, and he just lost the second set. It's only 1-1, and Mahut isn't very good, but Fed is playing so badly that he might lose this match.

I mean, if you can get Mahut at like 50 or 100-to-1, it might be worth 5 bucks.

Not a jinx thread, btw. Just curious as to what price you could get.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Betting mahut against fed is just burning $$

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

+2000 bet365

ParlayininHTown

double post. sorry.

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Betting mahut against fed is just burning $$

Five bucks to win $100?? It's only 5 bucks ... Let's see if Fed gets broken again ... of course, the odds will probably go down if that happens.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gonna be a tough day for all the favorites today. Wont be any cakewalks. My boy Berdych was in a tough five setter, Verdasco's about to lose, Fed having problems.....might have been a good day to take the handicap.

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Gonna be a tough day for all the favorites today. Wont be any cakewalks. My boy Berdych was in a tough five setter, Verdasco's about to lose, Fed having problems.....might have been a good day to take the handicap.

Even Del Po is in a battle now ... was up 5-2 in the second set and went to a tiebreak. Crazy day.

ParlayininHTown

Fed never got broke again ... so at this point, there's no reason to throw away this 5 dollars on Mahut. Guess I'll throw it away on the toll roads instead.

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

I burned a unit on Mahut pregame. Will go apeshit nuts in this forum if he wins this fourth. Otherwise, just let the record show I lit $100.00 on fire.

ParlayininHTown

We're going five sets for sure ...

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    We're going five sets for sure ...
    Never mind ... Federer woke up and played two great games to finish it 7-5. What a great effort by Mahut ... That guy is quicker than I thought.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Whats up Parlayin??????!!!!! Its a freaking beautiful day here in Houston!! Ain't it???
    I'm heading to College Station for a Junior tment this afternoon. Gonna bring da comp & get ready for the weekend matches.
    BOL to you sir!!!

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Whats up Parlayin??????!!!!! Its a freaking beautiful day here in Houston!! Ain't it???
    I'm heading to College Station for a Junior tment this afternoon. Gonna bring da comp & get ready for the weekend matches.
    BOL to you sir!!!

Yes, it's really nice outside ... could be a little cooler. haha.

Good luck with the tournament. Do you have any students who have a chance to win the whole thing?

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I do. One of my 16's actually beat the #1 seed last tment & didn't make the finals, but he played great. He will have a good chance to do some damage this weekend. Other students, 2, are just gonna win a match I hope
    MY son doesn't play unitl San Marcos next weekend. Trying to get him ready for that. Gotta roll actually, I have lessons starting at 2 so I can head out to CS earlier tonight to get into hotel. Hopefully to watch most of the basketball game tonight
    Have a good day brotha, talk to ya soon!

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I do. One of my 16's actually beat the #1 seed last tment & didn't make the finals, but he played great. He will have a good chance to do some damage this weekend. Other students, 2, are just gonna win a match I hope
    MY son doesn't play unitl San Marcos next weekend. Trying to get him ready for that. Gotta roll actually, I have lessons starting at 2 so I can head out to CS earlier tonight to get into hotel. Hopefully to watch most of the basketball game tonight
    Have a good day brotha, talk to ya soon!

Alright bro. Have a good weekend. Hopefully you can get a few winners on your bets and on the tennis court