Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Anyone who has access to Bet365 and WillHill should look in here

Over the course of a week I have been playing mainly on William Hill. I use Bet365 quite often for live bets but willhill has an incredible selection as well. Because of this I usually have both sites open while watching matches and they are quite often on different sides during a match and not by just a cent or two either. I have seen arbing opportunities of up to 25 cents a lot and just thought I would throw this out there because there is a lot of profit to be made if you bet big enough.

i would imagine there are even better prices available because i just happen to come across them as opposed to hunting for them.

adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Do you see these opportunities betting in-play or before the event? If you are are relating to odds quoted in live betting the risks of arbing increase a lot..
    I understand what you mean in terms of value.. locking in a +120 vs +110 or whatever but live odds can alter or suspend in a split second which could easily leave you exposed to missing one of the legs of the arb or missing a price in the time in takes to lock in the bet on site #1.
    Yes, you can get live odds that may provide you with a 5-10% return on investment which is significantly higher than the average 2-3% arb you can lock in before the event but these 2-3 percenters can be available for 15-30 minutes or even hours sometimes before they are adjusted which is much safer than flirting with live arbs which have the potential to evapourate from a guaranteed profit to a loss in seconds. I can understand why the temptation is there but I would tread carefully if you were considering trying this out long term. I'd personally stick to the 2-3%ers and then if you have a small bankroll, re-invest 50% of your profit each month back into your pot then you can gradually increase your unit stakes. Good luck with it anyway.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

the thing is that yes it is live but it is not difficult to lock both bets in before the price changes. i have seen it numerous times inbetween games where the books are taking opposite sides. well worth the risk imo

RealMadrid
    RealMadrid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2866

In my point of view, exist a big problem.
    For ex. I have $1000 in WillHill account and $1000 in Bet365 account. And I bet $1000 @ +105 on WillHill and $1000 @ +105 on opposite sides at Bet365.

In result I'll have $2050 in WillHilll or Bet365 and $0 in other account.
    I have to withdraw and redeposit back or make another deposit. I don't know if it reasonable for a 2.5% gain.

Plus exist the risk of the odds change in period of two bets placing or refusing to accept the second bet.
    Last edited by RealMadrid; 05-24-12 at 03:45 AM.

maletaja
    maletaja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1883

Actually i had same thoughts.
    But there are lots of problem.
    There is always some TIME u have to do some bets, odds can change or your bet in some reason wont accepted...
    If u began to win, bookie begans to cut your bet limits...

The main problem is. Usually u risk 100% to win 2%. So basically that businessplan cant afford any mistakes. But bellive me, u cant reject errors.

I use arbing only that case, when possible win is 5+% at least. Or 2% fixed bets and my money sits useless in that 2 account.

maletaja
    maletaja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1883

I want to add, that u must do minimum 1000 bets to earn smth. 20-30bucks is ok, but not 1-2 for using your time