ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love you Hradecka

Dog Day/Friday gets off to an awesome start with the Hradecka upset of Stosur

Now it's time to watch at least one of these three heavy soccer favorites -- Limerick, Cordoba and CFR Cluj -- screw people over with a draw

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ditto! Hradecka saved my day from being utter shit. I thought I would be smart by taking Verdasco and started off to a shitty day. This girl can fukin serve! Can't return worth a shit but that serve was fun to watch.

ParlayininHTown

The way she can hit aces on so many of her second serves is crazy. It's not like Stosur played horribly, but Hradecka's second-serve aces have her on another level this week.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Yep, definitely she saved my day after playing Verdasco. I bet the spread.

ParlayininHTown

Ouch ... CFR Cluj was down a man but scored a last-minute goal to avoid an embarrassing 1-1 draw that would've paid off nearly 7-to-1. The other two heavy favorites are winning.

But still, I'm glad I didn't bet on a single favorite today. Djoker would've cost me a ton of money, and instead I'm getting out of today with a small loss.

What's funny is Cluj would've been the team that gave up a last-minute goal had I layed all the juice, and I would've lost a couple hundred bucks after losing a few hundred on Djoker.

I'm sticking with the no favorites policy on Friday, but I may need to switch it to no bets at all so I can make sure I maximize my profit for the entire week.
    Last edited by ParlayininHTown; 05-11-12 at 03:28 PM.