tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Ivanovic [+225] beats Azarenka at noon today, IMO

Ivanovic's best surface, better results lately, what's not to think she won't knock of Azarenka here, who has struggled and looked to be in complete tank mode before the French Open?

1st & 2nd round results:

Ivanovic def Johansson 6-4, 6-1
    Azarenka def Kuznetsova 7-6(5), 6-4

Ivanovic def N.Petrova 7-5, 6-1
    Azarenka def Hlavackova 6-3, 7-6(2)

Particularly concerning me is Azarenka's having more double faults than aces in both matches, serving at just over 60%. Her first serve sets up her rallying ability for the most part, and Ivanovic is known for being super aggressive on opponents' second serves. I look for a win for Ana here.

2.5 units on the ML @ +225.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I agree with all of this tevari. But its WTA, remember?? There doesn't have to be any consistency from one match to another. I have seen Sharapova go from 14 double faults one match, to hitting 12 aces the next match. The women are WACKY brotha, LOL. I respect anyone who plays the women on a regular basis, I have just burned way too many times in the past with the chicas. BOL on this play sir!

tevari

Thx pal! I know, I'm a sick fukk for primarily capping WTA. Good luck to you as well on your plays. I've seen your thread - though I haven't been great with having free time - I'll post there from time to time.

RoryMacdonald
    RoryMacdonald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

This is yet another revenge opportunity for Ana. All of Ana's losses this year have been tight too. This one should go the distance. Let us see.....
    BOL

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

What a great call.

I hope you cash this- 1st set looks good

RoryMacdonald

This is not streaming on Espn, great job !!

Hurley1085
    Hurley1085's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ivonovic leads the series 2-1 however Azarenka has been playing solid (regardless of her double faults). Azarenka wins in 3 sets. But who know I didn't see S Errani falling to Radwanska either. GL to both of us

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

Wow.

I am sorry- when I posted that it was 4-1 Iva. God I'm a toxic piece of ----.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with you here but one important thing that the top two Azarenka & Sharapova possess is the "eye of the tiger". Even though they're not playing their best, they can still will their way to a win by going into this beast mode whenever they need it. Against anyone else other than these two then i would say yes. Good luck nevertheless.

RoryMacdonald

VA with 6 double faults, major stuff.

Hurley1085
    Hurley1085's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tevari nice call on the double faults it just wasn't enough for ya. Like MagicDice said, she has the ability to set her self on fire/go beast mode and the drop of a hat. Azarenka isn't an "if" player, she is a "when" player

tevari

Derp. Got giddy when she was up 4-1. I still think there was tremendous value in on AI @ that price. Lost 4-6 4-6. On to the next one, sorry if I cost anyone some cash