Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Tuesday Play: Vinci (+175)

No doubt Kerber has been playing incredible but Vinci is the better player on this surface. Kerber would be a much heavier favourite here if this was hard court, and I believe this slow surface won't allow her to be as effective with her shots. Getting Vinci here at + money is good value.

Roberta Vinci (+175)

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I'm on kerber. She's fine on clay. Don't really see it as too much of a factor. Also with how good Kerber has been playing she will be hard to beat.

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

I'm on Kerber too. I put a bit too much on her, but she's playing on home turf, so I think she'll pull through. Vinci on the other hand is no slouch on clay. An upset is definitely possible.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I think the match is closer than the score indicates, but Kerber will likely pull through. Not without some bumps in the road though.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vinci looks way overmatched in this one. Kerber is playing way too sharp. May be a straight setter.

Possum
    Possum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1715

Not watching but Vinci is not comfortable rolling her backhand and if her slice is not biting then she can get in trouble off that wing---Vinci is good at finishing points at the net but doubt she will get many opportunities if Kerber is on

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm watching the match and nothing she's trying is working so far. Her slice is not biting at all. The only points that she looked ok on was when she served and volley but those points are very few......I hope she can make it competitive but cant see her winning a set today.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Kerber playing good like she has been. She has really been on a roll as of late.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Guess I didn't give Kerber enough credit on dirt