Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Joker at PLUS MONEY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Thanks Vegas!

I'll take that cash straight to the bank. Number 1 in the world a dog to someone he has fukked in the ass so many times lately.

loving it!

kingsr
    kingsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3061

He is plus money for a reason. I suggest more research before you take your plunge on this.
    Points Awarded:

EaglesPhan36 gave kingsr 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Quote Originally Posted by kingsr View Post
    He is plus money for a reason. I suggest more research before you take your plunge on this.

Exactly, wouldn't go too big on either side as it's pretty much a coin flip in the current circumstances.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5481

Nadal edge on this surface. Better Clay court player than Djoker.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post

Exactly, wouldn't go too big on either side as it's pretty much a coin flip in the current circumstances.
    lolno

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5481

Nadal was the easy pick. Djoker looked bad all tournament. 3 setter after 3 setter.

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    I'll take that cash straight to the bank. Number 1 in the world a dog to someone he has fukked in the ass so many times lately.

loving it!
    loving it!

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

I lost on this too, but I'll take Joker+$ any day of the week

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    lolno
    Pride with another one of the usual jinx threads saying he was on Djoker when it was the exact opposite, nothing new here. Can't believe I actually took you seriously when I saw the thread.

Coin flip was more accurate than you're letting on as the grieving Djoker didn't show up & that was a chance for Nadal to finally break the mental hold he had on him for the last 23 sets they had played. Didn't think he'd roll him like he did but as I said in the other thread on the final - if you had a play on this match that you felt concrete confident in then more power to you, most were playing the over (including myself) as it seemed the obvious play but we all know how that turned out.

You are pretty decent at these jinx threads though pride so I'll give you that much, or it's just a complete facade & just a deceitful way to cover your lock threads when they lose. Doubt that however as if it were true you'd probably one of the worst cappers on SBR.

Anyway, GL in the wonderful world of jinxing, if it's pulling you in as much money as you like people to believe then I guess you have everyone fooled, bravo sir!