Nikigreat
    Nikigreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm back home after being in Montecarlo today.
    I share to you what I saw, let's talk about the players who won and are in yet.

Dolgopolov: it was a long time I didn't see a Dolgo so solid like this time. On 10 points played with long rallies 8-9 were won by him. Wonderful use of serve, with 11 aces scored. Tomic had to give everything to win second set and Dolgo crushed him in the third to finish a great performance.
    Tomorrow he faces Djokovic and if he stays focused like today the over can be a good play.

Benneteau: solid in the end, when he had to end the match, but Melzer, up a break in both sets, gifted the match. After the match point the austrian's face looked like "I can't believe I lost this match".
    In effect Jurgen seemed stronger from the baseline and if he only had handle the match better he would have probably won.
    That's why a very good Murray shouln't lose more than 5-6 games tomorrow. The under is the play.

Berdych: so strange for him to win the first set 7-6 after leading 5-0. Cilic is not at 100% yet but I think Nishikori can make the upset tomorrow. Tomas' serve wasn't so unplayable even if he had respectable percentage with it. Saw Berdych last year on the same court and this year he looked like a little less devastating, take Nishikori if you are searching a possible upset, or the over for a solid play.

Bellucci: this was the player of the day. Wow, what a match he played. He crushed Ferrer in straights hitting every single ball at his maximum, using the right shots at the right time during the rallies and even showing some good touch.
    And he served really deep and strong, 0 break points conceeded to a fighter like Ferrer.
    Tomorrow Bellucci is a lock against Haase who came here randomly (Monaco turned his ankle and retired before to finish the match against him and today he faced a tired Fognini), and you can easily put him in a parlay because the odd is not so high.

Normal administration for Nole and Nadal (saw few games of him), no much to say.
    Couldn't see Simon and Tipsarevic, who will face each other. Same for Almagro and Wawrinka, even if i like the over in this one.

Hope this infos will help somebody, and good luck to everyone!

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Wow u were there! It looks amazing there.

Aussiepunter1
    Aussiepunter1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Great write up Thank you for the invaluable evaluation!

Aussiepunter1
    Aussiepunter1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Wow should have gone with Nishikori straight win, thought I'd go with the solid bet and went big on over 21.5 games holy shit Nishikori is killing Berdych

Nikigreat
    Nikigreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiepunter1 View Post
    Wow should have gone with Nishikori straight win, thought I'd go with the solid bet and went big on over 21.5 games holy shit Nishikori is killing Berdych
    You hit that man

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Niki, chilling in Monte Carlo.............