Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Wow Opti, you play alot of challanger wagers. I tend to stay away from the secondary tours, never know who starts streaking & how is not motivated for whatever reason. I do wish you luck though sir!!!

Be careful with Melzer in the future, he is such a flake. So is Traitormolov, I hate that dude & I never bet on him. Also Gulbis, that guy is the worst to wager with. He is so good, but the MOST unmotivated player on tour, his dad is a freaking billionaire!!!

BOL though & keep on plugging away
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Dmoneytx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I like the Challengers. Find it interesting trying to spot who might be about to break through.

Optional

Couldn't help myself

Nick Kyrgios to win 2 - 1 @ +400 .25u

Optional

Nadal v Chardy Ov 18.5 gms -122 1u risk

Optional

Parlay Neiminen/Fognini +120 1u

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I really want to use both of the games in parlay today as well...not sure if together, but the're strong

Optional

I like Youzhny and Berlocq too, and was tossing up taking those as 4 trebles instead of the above.

I'll keep an eye on what you take today. Think I need to look for more dogs though. I seem to be taking a lot of faves parlayed looking at my sheet.

Sam_Hawkins

Well yeah, but i rarely ever toss them in a parlay...when something like the 'maan this line should be totally the other way round' moment happens, I usually go for a live-bet, in case there is something I omitted...then you can easily place a bet when your own fav is one break up first set @evens or such.

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

watch out on this one!!!Goffin is a very very very good player!!!..but i like Neiminen...he is a serious, steady, clean player....Fognini can be a bit crazy and unpredictable also!!!....i think there are safer 2 match parlay like harrisson-Donskey(san jose tournament)

Sam_Hawkins

Yeah well I decided not to include nieminen into my play as I read on his blog that he did not have much time to rest after marseille...still believe that he can win, cos goffin is a choker...even though a talented player...

swissbank007

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    Yeah well I decided not to include nieminen into my play as I read on his blog that he did not have much time to rest after marseille...still believe that he can win, cos goffin is a choker...even though a talented player...
    For the second time its not Marseille but Montpellier!!!!!looool.....i disagree completly about Goffin being a choker!!! i think he is a good fighter!!!no???

Sam_Hawkins

yeah my bad, montpellier lol Mixin up them french cities Well yeah he is but you can be a choker and a fighter at the same time You can fight hard and still make an elementary mistakes at crucial points...I bet on him at davis cup and I felt like throwing up watching him blow away a won game.

swissbank007

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    yeah my bad, montpellier lol Mixin up them french cities Well yeah he is but you can be a choker and a fighter at the same time You can fight hard and still make an elementary mistakes at crucial points...I bet on him at davis cup and I felt like throwing up watching him blow away a won game.
    you mean the davis cup match against Troiki when he was leading by 2 set? if yes, its not a shame to lose against Troiki in 5 sets. this Troiki guy is very good player especially in Davis Cup!!

Optional

I like Goffin too. Well used to is probably a better way to say it for now. Still trying to forget how he choked away a match winning lead in Auckland last month when i had a big bet on him.

swissbank007

I like Goffin too. Well used to is probably a better way to say it for now. Still trying to forget how he choked away a match winning lead in Auckland last month when i had a big bet on him.
    at the begining of the year, players are more unpredictable!!!but this Nieminen-Goffin match should be interesting!!!..maybe the over at 22.5 is the way to go....i will put a 1 unit bet on that also!!!

Optional

A couple of people said to me after Goffin's Auckland loss he is a known choker (Mr Hawkins wasn't one of them). Which I did not think he was at the time. But since then he consistently could not close out games and sets against Verdasco, gives up a 2 set lead to Troiki and then lose his mind and the 2nd set 2-6 against lowly ranked journeyman Pashanski in his last DC match.

Chances are he will turn it around today as I try to recover my Auckland money fading his girlie ass, but I'm happy with the capping either way ;-)

Optional

And Goffin leg is moot anyway. FML.

That's a lucky 6 losses in a bloody row. :\

Optional

Will try to break the streak with a bunch of dogs.

.5u on each

Martin Klizan* +145 vs Igor Sijsling
    Lleyton Hewitt* +185 vs Sam Querrey
    Alejandro Falla* +110 vs Marinko Matosevic
    Caroline Wozniacki* +100 vs Mona Barthel
    Nadia Petrova* +130 vs Petra Kvitova

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Was thinking Petrova and Woz myself. Just how good is Barthel? I saw her in the match with Errani and it was a pretty close one.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    Was thinking Petrova and Woz myself. Just how good is Barthel? I saw her in the match with Errani and it was a pretty close one.
    Definitely good enough to test Wozniacki. And on a 7 match winning streak to boot. But this is her worst surface and Wozi was strong in beating Cirstea last round. I think Wozi is on the rise back to her best form, and the price tells us if Wozi has her form with her she should win imho. And I think she has.

swissbank007

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    i would stay away from Woz-Barthel match.....it should be a close one....too tough to call in my opinion!!!....Barthel is very confident since her Paris win but when Woz comes motivated she is a tough opponent to play with a lot of experience and except last year when she lost in the first round, she played well there(winning the tournament in 2011, and 1/4 in 2010)......if i had to chose one i wd take WOZ!!!

Optional

Sydney Challenger

Sanam Singh* +155 vs James Duckworth 1u

Optional

Indian Wells Quali

Zverev +175 .4u

Sousa +175 .4u

And parlay them for +656 .2u