beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Monfils light back in action on home soil!

I see that Monfils Light(MINA for you newbies,another EP nickname) got a wildcard into the tourney in Guadelupe and he actually won his first round match yesterday.Playing kunitsyn today as a +450 dog.First challenger level action in ages, previously played futures this year.I think he has been injured since last september before slowly easing back into the circuit.Might be worth a look today.This kid has loads of talent, not sure if he is up for the challenge of the Russian veteran.But I hope he can get back into shape and make some noise.Fun to watch!

And low and behold the kid is from...Guadeloupe!! Home island edge? Obviously whole family must be there to watch him play.Added motivation? Curse? Did not seem to bother him in the first round!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

So scary how much the dude looks like Monfils. The big question, did he cut down his clown locks too since Monfils did?

[imghttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jjgksVeNn3c/TApX2DxWBKI/AAAAAAAAgLU/uh3fbWUwCJc/s1600/Gianni-Mina_29.jpg[/img]

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crap.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

I remember watching him against Nadal a couple yrs ago at the French Open. That was so confusing!

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Well looking at the line movement from yesterday, there was heavy action on LITE from +160 to +125..Obry was nothing much of an opponent and the books were basically going by nothing except rankings being that LITE is around 450 now having had not much playing exp from being out.Not much movement today though..hmmm...