Nikigreat
    Nikigreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

J.W. Tsonga - F. Mayer

I wanted to pick the over here, line is not out on my book yet but I think it will be at 21.5.
    Anyway I didn't watch the match of Mayer vs Isner and I need to know if Isner lost because he was tired, because Mayer's lifted and low shots were too problematic for him or just because Mayer has finally find a very good form after a bad start of season. Saw Mayer lost just three points on first serve and seven on the second without conceeding any break point, but again I don't know if it's because Isner was very poor in receiving or the german really served that good.
    Anyone saw something and can help?

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eitherway isner did beat djokovic like last week..surely mayer has to be some chance against tsonga

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

wasn't that much in it when they last played y the look of it..tsonga was in peak form around 2010

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Isner was tired. He would of lost ton anybody that day. Tsongs should win this match in straight sets. If he wins the first set he will take the second set.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

When Isner doesnt get his first serve in, he is not going to be anybody in the top 30 much less a player with a strange playing style like Mayer and a vicious slice. Isner got in just 63% of his first serves , faced 10 break points and was just racking up unforced errors, Isner just looked tired and sluggish to me.

Tsonga has been a huge disappointment this year but there is absolutely nothing in Mayers numbers this year to warrant taking him for an upset here. He did make it to the round of 16 last year here at Miami but Tsonga is better on hard courts than anyone he faced last year and Mayer has pretty dismal numbers against anyone in the top 10.

Mayer this year withdrew from the Aussie and Sydney, lost to Mahut and Andujar twice, once to Andujar on hard courts. Mayer had poor numbers from davis cup, his lone decent win this year has been over Isner, unless someone considers beating Dodig this year as an accomplishment. I don't.

Nikigreat
    Nikigreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks.
    I took the over (21.5) in the end, hope Mayer will serve solid and break Tsonga game with his slice shots.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Layed the juice on Jo. -355 mad I coulnt find a better price at a funded book.