beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Dream opportunity for Matosevic today.

Chance to win the title and the precious 250 points which would vault him to around 100 in the world from 173. Which means he wont have to play the shitty challengers for a while and could get into some main draws with no qua-lies. Guy has been slaving in the minors for years.Hope he can get the win here.Tough playing a big server in Anderson, but still a better chance than if he would have played Isner.The dude has never made for than 11,800 bones in a tourney and even though for 2nd it pays 40,000 for second he can pocket 75k for the win.

Dont have dollar on anyone but rooting for the Aussie today!

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Chance to win the title and the precious 250 points which would vault him to around 100 in the world from 173. Which means he wont have to play the shitty challengers for a while and could get into some main draws with no qua-lies. Guy has been slaving in the minors for years.Hope he can get the win here.Tough playing a big server in Anderson, but still a better chance than if he would have played Isner.The dude has never made for than 11,800 bones in a tourney and even though for 2nd it pays 40,000 for second he can pocket 75k for the win.

Dont have dollar on anyone but rooting for the Aussie today!

I hope he wins this as well beef. I have lost alot of money at this dreary tourney , the wind and that dull game last night with isner and anderson, just a plodding tennis match , another gulbis performance where he folds like a tent ,poor streams, all around a dreadful tourney but I have liked watching Matosevic .

I like matosevics passion here and he really seems to be motivated here which is huge in a minor tourney like this. I hope he gets it done and gets some points here.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Will be there rooting for him! Would love to see him win.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Playing like the Challenger he really is.

BlueHell
    BlueHell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Had never heard of him before the other day to be honest.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Well at least he covered the 4.5..