B's Picks
    B's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

**PARLAY** Djokovic + Federer + Kohlschreiber and maybe Gulbis

This parlay pays about 1.3 to 1.

I am ok with the Djoker and Federer picks, I mean if one of them lose then they lose, oh well. I am really looking for insight into the Kohlschreiber vs Dudi Sela match. is there something about this match that would casue you to lean against Kohl here?

What are your thoughts? is Kohlshreiber a pretty safe addition to this parlay at -350?

Also looking at adding Gulbis (-240) vs Matosevic which actually makes the parlay pay 2.3 to 1!

Please give me your thoughts on Gulbis and Kohlschreiber, Thanks!

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Personally, I think you can get a solid price on just a Fed/Djoko parlay. I do think ur safe with Kohl but I'd just go big on a Fed/Djoko parlay which should be able to hit without too much stress.

And if ur looking for a + parlay just add Jankovic to Fed/Djoko

apurvaas
    Most of the Pregame pros are jokers!
    apurvaas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

I have radwanska djoko fed and Jankovic in one of my 3 parlays

B's Picks
    B's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Personally, I think you can get a solid price on just a Fed/Djoko parlay. I do think ur safe with Kohl but I'd just go big on a Fed/Djoko parlay which should be able to hit without too much stress.

And if ur looking for a + parlay just add Jankovic to Fed/Djoko
    Djoker + Federer pays .85 to 1 while adding gulbis and khol pays 2.3 to 1. That is why I am considering.

Do you have reason to doubt either gulbis or kohlschreiber? Are weak on their surface? Playing poorly of late? Bad vs their opponent? Anything I need to know?

Thanks.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by B's Picks View Post
    Djoker + Federer pays .85 to 1 while adding gulbis and khol pays 2.3 to 1. That is why I am considering.

Do you have reason to doubt either gulbis or kohlschreiber? Are weak on their surface? Playing poorly of late? Bad vs their opponent? Anything I need to know?

Thanks.
    Well I don't have any reason to doubt either - infact, like I said, I think your good with Kohl. Hes already beaten Sela on this surface with ease (albeit 2 years ago) and is in much better form. And I don't doubt Gulbis either but I wouldn't be comfortable fading Matosevic here, as he does appear to be playing pretty well this year and has dominated his past few opponents for the most part - so wouldn't be surprised to see him give Gulbis all sorts of trouble.

Reason I bought it up was because I contemplated adding these two or others to a parlay for a better payout but decided to stick with just Djoko/Fed because there is a very low chance of an upset there compared to these other 2 match-ups.

Either way, Good luck on whatever you decide to play

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Sport_Fish you speak truth! Haven't researched fully yet but am thinking about a Kohly/Djok/Fed parlay. Might put Djok/Fed in another safer parlay too.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

The more you add in, the more likely you are to get boned. Like it was said earlier, the Federer-Djokovic parlay is a pretty solid price. Trusting Gulbis at any time is always a risk no matter how he has played from round to round.