MrGambler
    MrGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nadal to win Aus Open - who's with me?

Very good that Djoker won. Better odds on Nadal. Djoker must be tired as hell after this match even if he gets some hours rest before the final.

Big Play Nadal. VAMOS

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Well, he will get enough rest but I think Nadal will turn the tide and take the Aussie Open. Nadal has stepped it up and I think Djoker is vulnerable.

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

would be stupid to think that way....this was the sentiment in rome and joker just wiped the floor with nadal on his favorite surface. You cannot possibly play nadal at like +135 when joker is his daddy and in his head.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I'll wait to see if the lines rise on Nadal. Unfortunately they're right where I guessed they'd be earlier tonight so it's a no play for me at this point.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

My guy is Nadal, love the tennis player, however I think the Nadal gravy train pulled out of the station when he beat Fed.
    I don't like or dislike Djoker, but have you seen him play in 2011, the guy is playing out of his shoes, he's on another planet for the love of God.

I can't bet my guy Nadal unless I am getting +180 or more, and even then it's a loser.
    I'll watch, root for Nadal, if he wins, I'll say something like "wish I pulled the trigger, but.............."

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Can't based on the match against murray, murray has the variety game to trouble djokovic. Against nadal its momentum which suits djoker since the shots are all same speed and spin.