Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Victoria Azarenka ML -109

Victoria Azarenka to win over Kim Clijsters.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do you think so?

I think Vika's making a few unforced errors that Kim will make her pay for tonight, plus I don't think she's been all that consistent in the matches I've seen of her.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

I kind of like this play too but hard to trust azarenka.

I guess if it loses I'll just bet on kvitova

Allure

I've watched all matches so far and no doubt both are playing great tennis. However I think that Clijsters' last win over Wozniacki is a bit deluding. Clijsters almost lost to Na Li, got the win and built some momentum. Her next opponent was worlds number 1 Wozniacki, who didn't play good at all. She was never able to control the game and let Clijsters dictate the pace, which was fatal as Clijsters likes to play aggressive while Wozniacki is more the defensive type of player.

Expect for the first set against Aga, Vika looked very focussed and eager. She's fighting for a every point, hits the ball hard - her serve is what I don't like, but overall I think Vika has the stuff to beat anyone when she's on.

Would like to see a Azarenka/ Kvitota final.

k13

sharapova and clijsters are both 95% on streak4cash

Funny thing Woz was 97% vs clijsters on there.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

That 93% on sharapova for SFTC is for the first set only-who will win the first set.

Allure

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    sharapova and clijsters are both 95% on streak4cash

Funny thing Woz was 97% vs clijsters on there.
    What I feel is funny is that people are doubting Azarenka, because she dropped the first set to Radwanska. No one is mentioning that Clijsters almost lost to Na Li. And I also wouldn't overvalue the mental strenght of Clijsters, it's WTA at some point every player is a mental case, no?

Azarenka was serving for the set in the 1st and then lost the tie breaker 0-7! I was already kissing my money good bye, but guess what she came back and won the next 6-2, 6-0. Azarenka does chocke from time to time but this is a major tournament and she will fight for every point, that's for sure.

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post

What I feel is funny is that people are doubting Azarenka, because she dropped the first set to Radwanska. No one is mentioning that Clijsters almost lost to Na Li. And I also wouldn't overvalue the mental strenght of Clijsters, it's WTA at some point every player is a mental case, no?

Azarenka was serving for the set in the 1st and then lost the tie breaker 0-7! I was already kissing my money good bye, but guess what she came back and won the next 6-2, 6-0. Azarenka does chocke from time to time but this is a major tournament and she will fight for every point, that's for sure.
    First of..It's not Na Li..It's Li Na...
    second..Li is no push over. "Clijsters almost lost to Li Na"...You trying to make it sound like Clijsters lost to a weak ass challenger. Li Na won a grand slam last year my friend..(French open)
    Azarenka ALWAYS chokes in big matches.. She will choke again today...
    Clijsters is a way better defender that's on a mission right now. She will teach Azarenka how it's done tonight if she doesn't re aggravate that ankle injury again...
    6-7, 6-3, 6-2 Clijsters
    Last edited by Boxing Champ; 01-25-12 at 07:24 PM.

Allure

Yeah I know her name is Li Na, but I'm German and used to hear Na Li on TV. No big deal if you ask me. Second off I know she won Roland Garros last year. So what?
    Thirdly it was not my intention to belittle her win, what I tried to say was that she basically had lost the game and barely turned it around.

Just hold your horses, I shared my play, have no interest that someone comes by and tries to teach me anything. If Azarenka chokes again like she always does, you hit your bet on Clijsters and I lose. Easy as that.

Whether she's really going to choke is another story. I like her passionate way of playing right now and in a few hours we all will be wiser.

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed

BlurredOut
    BlurredOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

this is a really tough one. it might come to the fact that I'm 25% Flemish -- so Clijsters it is!
    seeing how close this match will be that is as much reason to pick someone as anyone's

k13

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    That 93% on sharapova for SFTC is for the first set only-who will win the first set.
    Oops, I missed that. Still does not change my mind.

Azarenka looked good 1st set.

jtorre28
    jtorre28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

I never thought id say this but Kimmy has a nice ass

Allure

Quote Originally Posted by jtorre28 View Post
    I never thought id say this but Kimmy has a nice ass
    What? She looks like a tractor, come on!

Allure

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Victoria Azarenka to win over Kim Clijsters.

This game deserved two winners! Congrats Azarenka backers.