showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Stan almost costs me, but just hit my biggest hedge ever.

OH-MA-GAWD! Not really one to brag about big hits but sometimes you just can't control the joy.

Just cashed the biggest hedge of my life, been killing it these first couple rounds here in AUS, so I played a long shot 8 leg parlay for $70 before I went to bed, including high odds on some legs like federer - karlovic 30-35 games @ $3.50, did the same 3-way total games market with vika with similar odds (that almost didn't hit, I was riding that last game like no other with those stupid calls) and nadal, although nadal was only 26-31 games @ $2.10. The other legs were, kohli ML, Miami ML (NBA), Inter - Genoa 2-3 goals @ $2.05, Isner - Flopez over 3.5 sets, and the LAST LEG was

Stan - Almagro over 3.5 sets. @ $1.61.
    So 8 legs for $70 @ $262 or +26100 in american odds. for a $18,367 payout.

I was actually more worried about this last leg for some reason and was actually contemplating leaving it out but added it anyway.

I figured the legs with the higher odds actually were pretty good chance because I knew Vika would roll in straights and the scoreline was pretty much in line with what I expected (you only get 2 games lee-way with the women in the 3-way total games market), and with Fed / Ivo match I was fairly confident Fed would win in straights but knew the Dr. would push him to at least 1 tie-break so that would leave the games in the area of the 30-35. (really couldn't understand those odds btw, there was 5 game lee-way as with most of the mens, I've played this market a few times this slam and when it's a heavy fave consisting of any of the big 4 against anyone with a low rank the 3-way game market is usually priced at $1.83 with 5 games to work with, I guess they may have taken Dr. Ivo's serve into account. The price on Nadal was actually higher than usual @$2.10 because the market moved from 25-30 games to 26-31 just before I placed the bet, but I still threw it in and it was a bit of a nail biter at the start of that third set as it finished on 26 games, needed lacko to win 2 games in the final set and he did.

Once Isner won the 2nd set to tie it up at 1-1. I figured I would hedge with almugro - mugrinka as about 3 mins after Isner tied it up at one a piece with flopez; almagro took the first set in a tie-break (I was riding that tie-break like hell). So in the end I was waiting for a good price to hedge out of at the start of the 2nd set and pulled the trigger when Stan was struggling to hold serve but eventually did to make it 2-2. You'd think Stan would be able to at least take a set but his neck was bothering him and he looked uncomfortable all throughout the match. So in the end hedged and played Almagro to win in straights @ $3.75 once Stan held to lock it up early in the 2nd. Which was fortunate I played it when it did because Almagro went on to win that 2nd set 6-2. So put 5k down on Almagro to win 3-0 @ $3.75 and he did. so basically up over 18k for the day.

Stan is on my blacklist as I'm sure he is with most of you and you never know who's going to show up, but boy I'm glad I was able to hedge that at Bet365 because if he played on like he did through the supposed injury - didn't retire and cost me my parlay I would've flown down to Melbourne personally and set his hotel room on fire.

Anyway, all's well that ends well. Just hope I don't get limited now. Anyone know how this works there? I've heard stories - I mean obviously I'm not hitting these left right and centre and just saw a spot where I had a genuine chance to cash in. & bet365 is my preferred book basically because of all the soccer markets and just the overall coverage of live betting I think is second to none.

Hitting long shots is thrilling but rare, it's nice when they come off.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

nice work mate!

showtiime
    Update your status

Thanks buddy.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

this is epic. Huge guaranteed profit

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Well played my man. Keep it up

showtiime
    Update your status

I'll try.

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

great job broseph, love these stories! hope I can hit it one day.