Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Big Parlay

I decided to be dumb and do a big (for me) parlay. 8 players...i've got 2 through and the six will go tonight.

Tomic and Dolgopolov won yesterday. Then I've got:
    Raonic, Granollers, Monfils, Tipsy, Nishikori, Tsonga. 200 to win 940 or so.

According to most people's opinions in looks like Raonic and Granollers will be my toughest matches. I've got faith in my fellow Canadian though...

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Granollers roasted me. things were looking good until this one.

PLF
    PLF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough luck.

I've done a fairly big parlay too betting on Troicki, Gasquet, Simon, Mahut and Raonic to get through from 2nd round.

2 of those are already through as Raonic won in straight sets and Mahut gave me an early scare dropping 1st set to the Japanese but then took care of business in next 3. Gasquet has won 1st set and looks good in 2nd so far. But Simon and Troicki remain. I'm confident though. Hopefully those two favourites won't disappoint.

I've got an even bigger parlay for tomorrow though with bets on Tomic, Monfils, Feliciano Lopez, Wawrinka, Roddick and Berdych.

Feliciano Lopez vs. John Isner is the only one I'm not as sure about but even then, with John having played 5 long sets and already limping for that 5th set, I'd give edge to Spaniard and hope John hasn't recovered that well lol and fatigue will play a part. We'll see I guess. Rest I'm pretty confident about even though Dolgopolov I like a lot too and a player I admire but I think Tomic at home should take care of him.

PLF
    PLF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aww man... F'n Simon and Troicki playing like shit! Looks like one of the two is gonna screw me over. Simon has already lost the first 2 sets albeit closely but it doesn't matter. This was one I wasn't worried about that's why I put it in the parlay! Damn