EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Benjamin Mitchell +180 @ Brisbane

Ito seems an easy pick over the Aussie youngster eh? He's got three matches in qualis in Brisbane already under his belt. Mitchell nothing. Mitchell played mostly futures level stuff in 2011, but had good success on this surface. He also made the QFs of the Aussie Junior Open in 2011 and finals of the Wimbledon Juniors. Some talent there. Home turf. Ito is a professional grinder on the Challenger level, but this one stuck out a little to me because I don't think anyone is giving Mitchell a chance + there's the little possibility of playing Tomic next round which would be an Aussie treat. Not saying there's shenanigans in the works, but an extra emphasis for this one perhaps. Anywho, just my one that stuck out tonight for this tourney. Good luck your selections.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I thought about it. At this level of play, the dog always seems like a good bet. Both of these guys are so green it doesn't seem like either one should be favored.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well Ito has his moments on the Challenger tour where he rolls. Doing the same today. This is why I'm not betting much early, a lot to learn from these 1st couple tourneys.