iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Juan Carlos Ferrero??

The line is much smaller for Ferrero to beat Monaco then it was for Ferero to beat Bogomolov.. Just for the record, Bogomolov is an extremely good player, higher ranked and got a much better record then Juan Monaco... Monaco isn't even good really.. Ferrero got more experience nd is also a far better player then Monaco so not really understanding the line here unless theres an injury to Ferrero I am not aware of.. Also funny how the line hasn't moved upwards 1 bit...

Monaco prolly takes the match IMO just because of this weird bullshit these oddsmakers know shit that we, the people, do not.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm quite surprised by the line as well, especially since ferrero is at home here too...the reason I believe for this is the fact that monaco has a lot of points to defend here and he did very well here last year, beating murray also. Regardless, I like ferrero here as he matches up relatively well against a weak-serving monaco and expect him to break him quite a lot...the opposite is also true though, ferrero isn't a great server at all and monaco should be able to break him also. Bogomolov jr was playing great tennis and most definitely in-form, and I'm sure he took out a lot of juice from ferrero from their long match. I also don't see monaco beating another spaniard in this tourney (almagro in first round) but he most certainly is playing motivated enough to do so. BOL on whatever you do, may not play this one but if I do it will be ferrero

brandoc
    brandoc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 940

ferrero looked beat yesterday fitness-wise, and struggled to beat bogo who had a MTO for a bad back early 2nd set. JCF also blew a double break first set lead - broken twice trying to serve it out, before clinching it in a breaker.

not saying he'll lose but monaco got a shot and odds seem pretty fair.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

glad i laid off...indeed, monaco took care of biz here. jcf was definitely exhausted from bogo match

Amrbrosini
    Amrbrosini's Avatar Become A Pro!

totally agree