Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

WTA Luxembourg Monday

Howdy. Time to make some money again.

Parlay:

Halep vs Date Krumm (1.6)
    Pavlyuchenkova vs Marino (1.25)

Odds: 2:1

A large wager should be in order here. Date Krumm struggles against at least somewhat consistent big hitters, whose brains don't melt after the gods turn against them for a couple of games... I also can't imagine Pavlyuchenkova having any issues with Marino.

If you like to live more dangerously, though, then by all means add Blake to beat Rochus (ATP Stockholm), to make it three matches with the combined odds of 3:1. Or perhaps go big on the first two matches and slightly smaller on all three.

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I like it, good look.

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

When/What time Monday are these 2 matches? I can't find the odds on 5 Dimes???

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Upset of the day...Carla Suarez Navarro..

apeterlives
    apeterlives's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

nice call beefcake she's already broken -- navarro has always been a sleeper

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

Holy cow. Pavlyuchenkova spoils my party. I guess I have to make a single bet on Halep at double money now, and also take Halep together with Kirilenko for the same amount I lost, in order to recover and possibly end up slightly ahead.

But to be honest... Benesova, darn, I don't like this matchup at all... It will be tougher for Kirilenko than the odds would indicate. Well, I'll go ahead and live dangerously anyway. Kirilenko and Halep it is.
    I hope no one is following me this time...