ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do underdogs ever win in tennis ?

before you roll your eyes, I'm bring facetious. I have been following a few different tournies the last 3 nights, and it seems like its chalk chalk chalk

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL, it's unbelievable isn't it? The last couple of nights in the men's matches the favorites have been winning nonstop...I think with the exception of berdych against tsonga, every other favorite had won. The women's side had quite a few upsets however. It's been a long while since I've seen so many favorites on the men's tour win so much on consecutive days though. Hopefully Murray changes that tonight though
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    before you roll your eyes, I'm bring facetious. I have been following a few different tournies the last 3 nights, and it seems like its chalk chalk chalk

remetta2
    remetta2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

In tennis is very much expected, that's why they have seeding, so the better players eventually meet each other in the later rounds. So in most cases anything before quarterfinals is a joke. Also with lots of ATP events is all about who shows up to play. Tennis plays very well for my minimal risk ML style of betting, i prefer to make an 8-15% return on my investment over 1 1/2 hours than have some 10 leg MultiBet riding on nadal winning by less than 4 points.