iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

thurs wta oct 6

wtd: 4-2 +5.95units

early match

321 Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova +178 - 2.5units to 4.9units

If you don't play at a book that grades retirements after only 1 set completion this play loses some value imo and its up to you if you still likw ir; I played it at 5dimes and they grade after only 1 set. Not saying there will even be one but Vika is banged up and at this price on Pavy, I'll take a shot.

I have a small lean to the over in Raz/Nic match also in the early slate of matches but my book is giving me a bad line, 21 with standard -110, when others are offering 20.5 at even and + money at some shops so passing on it.

Will have a play in the Woz/KK match, only other match I'll be invested in, will post after I place it.

Good Luck

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm baffled by this Azarenka price. Plenty of people seem to be on Pavlyuchenkova because of the perceived injury angle potentially, yet the price is continuing to show Azarenka getting backed.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I'm baffled by this Azarenka price. Plenty of people seem to be on Pavlyuchenkova because of the perceived injury angle potentially, yet the price is continuing to show Azarenka getting backed.
    My thoughts on it are this, at current form I would still back Pavy at this price in this spot, was not impressed with Vika's game last night against Hercog. This could very well be because of her injury but like I said, if it is not because of that reason, then current form Pavy has looked pretty good this week.

As for the price, which I noticed as well at Pinny, I don't think they can just drop it 50 cents out of no where because everyone would jump on board. I did however think it would drop 8 to 10 cents though and slowly continue to decrease but you never know, the book could be playing games with bettors. I'm not one to stare at lines and attempt to be an expert, I only use it as a small resource among several other things.

good luck in ATP tonight EP

EaglesPhan36

I'm on her with the +4. If there's a retirement so be it, just my conservative nature some times. Good luck.

mattyheisman
    mattyheisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

On this. I have 2 set completion min so a little smaller than you. Just a little shocked Its still at the +175. Line movement makes me nervous. I would have thought it would have been +150 or something around that. Not sure if we are getting value or suckered and she really isn't that hurt.

EaglesPhan36

Vika withdrew.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Vika withdrew.
    thanks for the info EP

iceminers26

since the withdraw, only play is following:

303 C.Wozniacki Games Won/K.Kanepi Games Won Over 20 -116 - 2.58units to 2.5units

7:30 am et start time

iceminers26

wtd: 5-2 +8.45units

I have a few I like this morning but I made a stupid 5 team parlay with all longshot prices for $2 to win like $500 and the earlier 4 came through but I added Pavy ML (she doesn't go off until 7 am or so and she was by far the lowest price I put in it). I want to just let it ride since its only $2 but I would hate myself if I didn't at least get some profit out of it, problem is Petko price rised to -150 now so just sitting here braindead on which route to go.

lean

Ana/Rad Over 21

only thing I really like tonight in WTA aside from Pavy (but debating hedge)

will post when I figure shit out, good luck

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

good stuff took ana on the ml...as well as youzhny and murray handicap