iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

wed oct 5 wta

wtd: 3-1 +4.75units

351 S-W.Hsieh/G.Voskoboeva +173 - 1.3units to 2units

Don't really like anything in singles tonight, all caps and totals are juiced too much for my liking and some tough matches to call IMO.

Good luck.

iceminers26

12:30 AM ET

306 Monica Niculescu -105 - 2.5units

I had 2 leans in singles and wasn't going to play either but changed my mind. Scheeps is on a run but Niculescu is actually in better form imo, beat better competition of late, and should win this in straights on this surface if she plays her game.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    12:30 AM ET

306 Monica Niculescu -105 - 2.5units

I had 2 leans in singles and wasn't going to play either but changed my mind. Scheeps is on a run but Niculescu is actually in better form imo, beat better competition of late, and should win this in straights on this surface if she plays her game.

iceminers26

Should have noted because I mentioned it above, my other lean was Petkovic but going to wait before pulling the trigger and doing a little more research; doesn't start for about 6 hours or so... will post if I play it.

Good luck.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    good luck Sportman, I like her in this spot but my book had a bad price compared to the other books I check on a regular basis but it finally moved to a range I liked.

sportman1313

i got her at -110 but odds for her went up to -125 in other book i'm with...i honestly wanted to get her at better odds too but considering how the line moved i'm feeling pretty good about it. Let's get this iceminers

good luck Sportman, I like her in this spot but my book had a bad price compared to the other books I check on a regular basis but it finally moved to a range I liked.

sportman1313

Good luck with that but that's gonna be a tricky match...although petkovic "should" win and probably will win, u just never know with bartoli. If bartoli is off, petkovic will take it with relative ease imo but if bartoli serves well and plays at her best...then it can go either way imo. Nonetheless, i probably won't play that but if you do hope u hit it
    Should have noted because I mentioned it above, my other lean was Petkovic but going to wait before pulling the trigger and doing a little more research; doesn't start for about 6 hours or so... will post if I play it.

Good luck.