sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zvonerava or Radwanska?

I've watched both of them all tournament and both have really impressed me...last two times radwanska has beaten her but u gotta think that 3 3setters and that twist of her ankle against azarenka will have gotten to her just a little bit. Radwanska is playing the best she's ever been but zvonerava needs this win to get #2 seed and has extreme motivation, as well as the revenge factor.

I like zvonerava in this one, how about others??

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

zvonareva

jdrb
    jdrb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2392

Take the overs.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Radwanska is in amazing form. I say this is her time. She wins the title in Tokyo. #6 of her career.

sportman1313

i agree mikail with radwanska's amazing form, i honestly thought i'd never see the day she'd be playing THIS GOOD but she is....i don't think she'll beat zvonerava tho. I honestly believe that ankle she twisted in match with azarenka may come into play in this one, who knows. I like zvonerava but may not play it at all...are either of ya'll betting on this one?

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just loaded on zve so you probably should take radawanska
    i am 2-0 this week on tennis so its time to lose

apeterlives
    apeterlives's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

zvonareva really should have lost the other day idk if you saw that match but a complete and utter choke by petra --- going with zvon but not confident

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

sportman I am a Radwanska fan. I've made quite a bit of scratch wagering with her last few years. I may be biased but +140 is worth a unit of play. Best of luck.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Radwanska has been inconsistent, hence the 3 setters. She's battled well, but she's leaving the match to be won by her opponent. So far, no one has taken advantage. Zvonareva outside of a poor start to the 1st set yesterday has dominated this tournament. If Vera serves well enough, she will win. If she serves like a brick shithouse as she's prone to do at times, then Ag-Rad will have her chances. Push to shove, Vera for me.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Vera is in fantastic form and seems to have confidence and I wonder if the 3-setters will fatigue Radwańska. I'm thinking about Vera -2 and/or the over. But Vera hasn't had a long match,m yet.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

small play on vera

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

By the way, Vera is posing semi-nude for ESPN Magazine sometime soon. Meow.

sportman1313

I agree with this 110%...radwanska, overall, has been consistent but has been inconsistent within matches for periods of time and thus far has just prevailed on the big points where her opponents have not. The azarenka match was evidence of this, as well as her other 2 3setters...the only poor play but zvonareva that I've seen was the beginning of that first set and then she played nearly perfect, although kvitova got back to her error-making ways. mikail, i like radwanska myself and she has been a great player to bet on to say the least on the tour but i think vera is more motivated and in a better spot in this one. Very very difficult to go against either one of them but i'll go with the fresher girl who's lost twice in a row to the other and needing this win to climb up the rankings. LET'S GO VERA!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Radwanska has been inconsistent, hence the 3 setters. She's battled well, but she's leaving the match to be won by her opponent. So far, no one has taken advantage. Zvonareva outside of a poor start to the 1st set yesterday has dominated this tournament. If Vera serves well enough, she will win. If she serves like a brick shithouse as she's prone to do at times, then Ag-Rad will have her chances. Push to shove, Vera for me.

sportman1313

Yes, i've heard about her semi-nude photo eaglesphan....meow indeed :d

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Big Radwanska fan ... Vera today

sportman1313

LET'S GET THIS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaskan View Post
    Big Radwanska fan ... Vera today

wtt0315

these girls are killing it right now. i am watching it on tennis channel and both are playing good. zvonerava looks great though in many ways

sportman1313

yes, very high level tennis right now...don't like that vera didn't break her for the second time and allowed her to hold for 2-1. Wanted atleast a double break...let's go though VERA, she has to play like this all match to beat radwanska
    Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    these girls are killing it right now. i am watching it on tennis channel and both are playing good. zvonerava looks great though in many ways

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Vera should be way ahead right now but Rad is right in this match.

wtt0315

soon as i posted she double faults and gets broken

sportman1313

UH OH, THE UNFORCED ERRORS ARE COMING BY THE NUMBERS RIGHT NOW FOR VERA

YOU KNOW, SOMETHING ABOUT THE COURTS GETTING SUNNY IN THIS TOURNEY THAT CAUSES VERA TO PLAY A BIT WORSE...SMH

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

whoever takes the 1st set will win this match guaranteed! Live bettors take heed.

sportman1313

What a meltdown by Vera in this set, unbelievable

dRavidC
    dRavidC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6849

radwanska is playing like a pin ball machine right now. she is returning everything is just letting zvonareva make the mistakes

sportman1313

It's absolutely insane, zvonareva went away from what was working early in the first set....each time she comes up the net she's winning the point at a very very high percentage. She's going into too many long rallies and taking high-risk groundstrokes from the baseline....can't do that
    Quote Originally Posted by dRavidC View Post
    radwanska is playing like a pin ball machine right now. she is returning everything is just letting zvonareva make the mistakes

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Radwanska is in amazing form. I say this is her time. She wins the title in Tokyo. #6 of her career.
    sportman I am a Radwanska fan. I've made quite a bit of scratch wagering with her last few years. I may be biased but +140 is worth a unit of play. Best of luck.
    Well deserved win by the Pole.

takzilla
    ftw ftw
    takzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2257

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

tough loss

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

cashed Radwanska!

sportman1313

Congrats fellas, mikail you were on the mark about radwanska....i just didn't think that she would beat vera for a 3rd time in a row and expected much more out of vera. If she goes up 3-0 in that first set, I see a much different outcome...unbelievable how bad she collapsed after not breaking there

Well deserved win by the Pole.
    Quote Originally Posted by takzilla View Post

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    Congrats fellas, mikail you were on the mark about radwanska....i just didn't think that she would beat vera for a 3rd time in a row and expected much more out of vera. If she goes up 3-0 in that first set, I see a much different outcome...unbelievable how bad she collapsed after not breaking there
    Thanks. Although I do admit I was also suprised. I thought surely this would go 3 sets. Nonetheless I took Radwanska +140 and any win @ +even is always sweet.