sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Azarenka anyone?

I'm on Zvonareva to beat Kvitova and really like Azarenka against radwanska as I think the only way radwanska has a chance is to play a great defensive match with very few errors, which she's been able to do but she will ALSO need azarenka to make many mistakes with her aggressive playstyle. Thus far, azarenka has been playing stellar and had a great performance against bartoli...she owns the head to head 5-2...a. radwanska is no pushover but I like azarenka here, anyone else like her here?

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

i picked Radwanska +3.5 and ML in the parlay 2 with Almagro.I never picked any underdog all my betting career in tennis, and i feel so strong about Radwanska is going to win this match. But good luck on both of us either me or you will be the winner after this match has ended.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Got $200 riding on Az. She was my backup play for today Since Z playing so bad.

sportman1313

Oh true, indeed one of us will win and hopefully we both can win with you and the spread of +3.5...just curious, you've never picked an underdog? Why so confident in radwanska, when her style fits perfectly for azarenka when she's at her best??? I'm curious about this
    Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    i picked Radwanska +3.5 and ML in the parlay 2 with Almagro.I never picked any underdog all my betting career in tennis, and i feel so strong about Radwanska is going to win this match. But good luck on both of us either me or you will be the winner after this match has ended.
    Boy oh boy, I am stunned with this horrid first set by Zvonareva but she looks like she's getting back into the grooove of things...horrific first serve percentage, terrible footwork, lazy, and extremely sluggish. Last couple of games she's played MUCH better tho...hopefully she can come back and make a run at this set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Got $200 riding on Az. She was my backup play for today Since Z playing so bad.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Wow go Z. She is back baby.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

I got Azarenka -2. She has consistantly won by 4 vs. Radwanska.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    Oh true, indeed one of us will win and hopefully we both can win with you and the spread of +3.5...just curious, you've never picked an underdog? Why so confident in radwanska, when her style fits perfectly for azarenka when she's at her best??? I'm curious about this
    To be honest, i won more than $1000 in tennis in the last 3 days from picking the favorite, risking whatever juice (-300 and below) to win $100/game but somehow my system is telling to pick Radwanska and Almagro, at first when i looked at Radwanska ML +200 i'm very nervous to lay my money on her so i chose the safe way to do that with +3.5 points, after that i feel so strong about Radwanska and parlay Radwanska +200 ML with Almagro -155. So finally, why i picked her? i would say "found a new system (hope this stays consistent) and strong positive feeling" i would be wrong, but i feel so good , just for now, and one day at a time

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Azarenka is #3 in the world and is on fire.

sportman1313

Down 5-1 and then facing two set points on kvitova's serve but comes back to win the set in dominating fashion in the tiebreak. A nearly flawless 2nd half of that first set by Vera, just wow....loooking fantastic right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Wow go Z. She is back baby.
    Fair enough kaliboyz, well i hope that system goes well for you but I'm reluctant to go against azarenka ever...especially against a defensive player like radwanska but hope it works out for you. Radwanska is playing very very good right now but so is azarenka and when azarenka plays her best, imo she's nearly unbeatable...good luck tho and hope u keep up the success

To be honest, i won more than $1000 in tennis in the last 3 days from picking the favorite, risking whatever juice (-300 and below) to win $100/game but somehow my system is telling to pick Radwanska and Almagro, at first when i looked at Radwanska ML +200 i'm very nervous to lay my money on her so i chose the safe way to do that with +3.5 points, after that i feel so strong about Radwanska and parlay Radwanska +200 ML with Almagro -155. So finally, why i picked her? i would say "found a new system (hope this stays consistent) and strong positive feeling" i would be wrong, but i feel so good , just for now, and one day at a time

sportman1313

My thoughts exactly robzilla and azarenka is one of my favorite players in the women's side and i do feel she's nearly unbeatable when at her best.....kvitova is another one of my fave players and it pained me to go against her in this one against vera but she's too inconsistent at this stage of her career. Azarenka is not making many mistakes and hard to go against her here, i wanna pound her but may just enjoy watching that match if Vera wins this one

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Radwanska will need to play a flawless match to win, and break serve quite a few times.

sportman1313

The thing is...I honestly believe even if radwanska plays a flawless match, her style of play will not be enough to handle azarenka at 90% but could possibly win a set. Azarenka is too efficient with her attack and making very few mistakes....radwanska is gonna have to play a flawless match and azarenka is gonna have to make many many errors and then i think radwanska can beat her. But stranger things have happened....want azarenka to win as I'm a fan. Bol to you if u do play it
    Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    Radwanska will need to play a flawless match to win, and break serve quite a few times.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    The thing is...I honestly believe even if radwanska plays a flawless match, her style of play will not be enough to handle azarenka at 90% but could possibly win a set. Azarenka is too efficient with her attack and making very few mistakes....radwanska is gonna have to play a flawless match and azarenka is gonna have to make many many errors and then i think radwanska can beat her. But stranger things have happened....want azarenka to win as I'm a fan. Bol to you if u do play it
    I already have $$$$$$ riding on this one.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

played the under 21, -3.5 -145 is not a good price

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

vika -3.5

kaliboyz
    Update your status

is there any live feed? it starts at 12:30 CT but i can't see nothing on Firstrow

birdmanweezy

its on the tennis channel

kaliboyz
    Update your status

nevermind, it works now!

sportman1313

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post

I already have $$$$$$ riding on this one.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

good luck guys, if Radwanska won i'll pound all the winning of this match on Gael Monfils -440 and good night

kaliboyz
    Update your status

nevermind, i can't bet on Gael Monfils because that game will start in 30mins.

birdmanweezy

why would you bet on his gangley bitch ass anyway

sportman1313

Ahhhhhh, u wanna lay down that kind of juice on Monfils? He doesn't make life easy for himself and I can see nieminen pulling off that upset actually...hope ur system is solid and u win that. Was thinking of taking nieminen as monfils doesn't look all that motivated and didn't look good in first round but won't even play that. I don't like monfils personally but hope u cash that
    good luck guys, if Radwanska won i'll pound all the winning of this match on Gael Monfils -440 and good night

sportman1313

This right here...put a gun to my head and I may still NOT take monfils no lie
    Quote Originally Posted by birdmanweezy View Post
    why would you bet on his gangley bitch ass anyway

birdmanweezy

i actually might take jarkko on the handicap

birdmanweezy

Up a break

sportman1313

I would think that's a solid play, monfils is MORE than capable of losing to nieminen straight up. BOL with whatever you do....i can't stand monfils and think he's being way overvalued with the line, a lot of value in nieminen in my eyes. I'm amazed with the consistency of radwanska in every single match and tournament, if she had more strength and a stronger serve she'd b a top 3 player easy. Looks like this will be a great match
    Quote Originally Posted by birdmanweezy View Post
    i actually might take jarkko on the handicap

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

The twat Aza keeps hitting the balls too far and too wide this whole match

My -3.5 not lookin good ;(

birdmanweezy

now i have to cheer for radwanska good set for the under

kaliboyz
    Update your status

good luck guys !! if you lose this match ... go for Almagro to get it back..

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Vika is beating herself. 13 unforced errors in the 1st...yikes.

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah at least I didn't back Azatwat SU with the juice so I'm not that upset. Aza needs to learn how to do use backhand down the line.... she had so many chances for those kinds of winners today..