Tsonga - I dont like you too

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

No way! They really said that

gators0708

Put my DVR to work and found it wow makes me want Tsonga to win even more.. Im from the USA and cant stand Fish or Roddick!

irlandais_noir
    irlandais_noir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

Complete dick move!

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Put my DVR to work and found it wow makes me want Tsonga to win even more.. Im from the USA and cant stand Fish or Roddick!
    Neither of them have any class, especially Roddick.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I'm kind of glad they took that personal and made it more of a Rivalry.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Fish just got an asshole stamp for saying that. what a lamer. I think he apologized to Tsonga at the end though (he whispered something in Tsonga's ear)

Demonata

I'm going to support my countrys players especially in the US open. Especially on home soil. To say I don't speak french dumb ass is not nearly as bad as to me as when David Ferrer tried hit a kid in the face with a ball but people still think ferrer should be respected. People have done worse in tennis than saying I don't speak french dumbass.

gators0708

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I'm going to support my countrys players especially in the US open. Especially on home soil. To say I don't speak french dumb ass is not nearly as bad as to me as when David Ferrer tried hit a kid in the face with a ball but people still think ferrer should be respected. People have done worse in tennis than saying I don't speak french dumbass.
    You also shouldn"t bring a baby to a tennis match haha

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    You also shouldn"t bring a baby to a tennis match haha
    s
    I figure let them do what they want. Tennis players have always disrespected eachother and fans etc at least a few times. Screw the fake handshakes at the end in big tournaments like this.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I know there have been but it was still rude.

wikkidinsane

But to agree with what you said about a lot worse. I would have walked over and punched Del Porto in his shit if he had said this to me....

The action starts at :30 in

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Delpo and Murray have always had a thing against each other, dating back to juniors. If I'm not mistaken, they've 'reconciled' in recent years.

AS far as Fish's comment, I thought it was hilarious. Sure, he didn't need to say 'dumbass', but in the heat of the moment, it's fine. I doubt Tsonga cares. It's no big deal, they'll go out and have a beer afterwards and Tsonga will hit on Fish's wife and all will be even.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

fish is kind of lame

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Looking forward to seeing this on YouTube..missed that part.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

By the way, what is up with this .....

Not the 1st time he's done this in a match. Maybe that was the turning point. He bites the ball and the rest of the balls get scared and go out when the opponent hits them from that point.

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Nice

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I have nothing against a little jawing during a match. At the time I didn't catch what Fish said but sometimes these things are used to fire yourself up, and for Fish this was the biggest match of his life perhaps (in his mind) as he has said he has been working toward this tournament all year.

That said, Fish has been a punk for a long time which is why I don't like him. Ditto Roddick. It is a shame that I can't stand many of the top Americans these days (those two, Williams sisters, etc). I miss the days of Sampras, Courier, Chang, and friends. They could be a-holes at times but they were still easy to root for.