Ratt0n
    Ratt0n's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most consistant handicapper

Title says it all. Who is the best tennis handicapper right now on the forums. looking for someone to follow.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I say follow a lot and then compare how many people chose the same players etc.

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I don't think there is a most consistant handicapper here, but EP36 will give you great insight into his picks whether you agree or not. I personally like Mr Gambler and Jnic.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

I'm the man to fade on the futures circuit!!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very hard to consistently win with tennis. I'd say as stated before, look around at the various threads and above all - do your own research. People tend to get very frustrated by following gamblers in tennis because everyone has a different betting style. Some bet all underdogs. Some bet all heavy chalk. Some only do parlays, etc. Should always be up to each individual to figure things out to an extent for themselves and not hitch their wagon to someone without really knowing what that person bases their picks on, etc. If you ask, I am sure most will tell you why they have picked a pick.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

I think a very under rated theory on betting tennis is following social networking sites. People are dumb asses and post stuff on there they should no business posting and tennis players are no different from you or me. I highly recommend if you are devoting time to cap games would be to follow twitter, Facebook and everything under the sun. If you like some dick at -300 and he says, "Had wild time at club till 4am, met girls and partied and woke on the beach in my own vomit", I would re consider laying the chalk.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Excellent point. Twitter is great, wish more tennis players used it - but I think that gambling might be a reason not that many use it either. Very few of the big name guys/girls are on there ... and the higher ranked players who are on there for the most part post the most vanila shit out there. It's the lower ranked guys/gals who post the good shit. Tursunov. Tipsarevic. Those two are fun to read.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Demonata