gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

LA Wednesday night pick

I am not liking this handicap for the Del Potro match at all. Del Potro should win this but he may be rusty after

a long layoff. Blake is certainly on the down swing but he usually does well here and is still tough on hard courts.

He made it to the quarterfinals in 2010 and the finals in 2007 but Blake is a obviously a much different player now.

His record on hard court the last few months is not bad but you do have to take into consideration the tourneys he has been playing in. He won Winnetka and did play well against Isner in Atlanta before going down in 3 sets. I really don't like this play very much as Del Potro could easily demolish him but I am counting on a rusty Del

Potro and a James Blake that may not be the Blake of old but he is still a fighter.

Hopefully we get at least one tie break.

O 20.5 -135 risk 1.35

5-0 +5.67 units

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Del Potro is an excellent player but anybody who takes him at -650 over James Blake is a moron... James Blake is a very, very good player himself and while Del Potro should win, there's always times that upsets happen.. James Blake is just too good of a player to go against him, even if Del Potro is the superior player between the two.