iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

*Why does Grigor Dimitrov look like such a great pick*

Seems wayyyyyyyy to easy and not for nothing but Tommy Haas just plain sucks

- Dimitrov is ranked 57th, Haas is ranked 370
    - Dimitrov is 23-17 on the year and 8/4 on hard surfaces, Haas is 1/5 on the year and 0/1 on hard surfaces in 2011...

Just not seeing how anybody in their right mind picks Tommy Haas.... haha the guy sucks

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ranking has nothing to do with anything. Haas has been away with injuries off and on for a couple years. Dimitrov has been a disappointment to me. He was one of the young guns that was supposed to elevate his level this season. Outside of winning an indoor Challenger, he's looked disinterested in making his mark on tour or maybe just hasn't put in the hard work needed. I wouldn't count out Haas if he serves well. Not sure how much more Haas wants to play in his career at 32 I think ... he's made the US Open a pretty big priority from what I read so the preps are big for him.

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like ddd

iMxth3xbossx5000

either way you slice it, Tommy Haas sucks and even if Dimitrov isn't one of the strongest contenders and best tennis players, he's still far superior to Haas.. When you take the two of them and put them head to head... Dimitrov should win in straight sets. I just think the odds on this match are somewhat off.. Dimitrov should be a higher favorite, unless the linesmakers get the idea this tourny doesn't mean enough for Dimitrov to compete to at the level he's capable of.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    Dimitrov should be a higher favorite, unless the linesmakers get the idea this tourny doesn't mean enough for Dimitrov to compete to at the level he's capable of.
    Every tournament should be a priority when you're a young player trying to move up the rankings. As I said earlier, I actually think Haas has more motivation ... whether that translates to anything is another question. I mean based on your comparisons, Dimitrov should have beaten Ram in ATL. But he didn't. I actually think the line is fine where it is. Dimitrov hasn't done anything to deserve a higher price tag and Haas is somewhat of a wildcard since we haven't seen a ton of him on a consistent basis. It's really not a good match to bet on personally speaking, but if I did .. I'd go plus money on Haas. GL whatever you go with.

iMxth3xbossx5000

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Every tournament should be a priority when you're a young player trying to move up the rankings. As I said earlier, I actually think Haas has more motivation ... whether that translates to anything is another question. I mean based on your comparisons, Dimitrov should have beaten Ram in ATL. But he didn't. I actually think the line is fine where it is. Dimitrov hasn't done anything to deserve a higher price tag and Haas is somewhat of a wildcard since we haven't seen a ton of him on a consistent basis. It's really not a good match to bet on personally speaking, but if I did .. I'd go plus money on Haas. GL whatever you go with.
    The only reason I think Dimitrov should be higher priced is because Haas sucks so badly.. Even last year he sucked.. The guy is horrible. In any case, I'm laying off this match until about 5 minutes before it starts so I can see how far ahead or behind James Blake is over Michael Berrer and then I'll decide whether to make this a play or not..

dRavidC
    dRavidC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6849

wow haas really giving this away early on. lets just hope he doesn't retire. still spewing over the fact that i took blake over rather than blake -3.5 which turned out to be the easy winner...

iMxth3xbossx5000

Fuk me... I passed up Grigor Dimitrov which appears now to be an easy winner and took bigger odds on Pablo Andujar over Mathias Bachinger.. Ehh

dRavidC
    dRavidC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6849

this is such a poor quality and boring match - it's more a battle of who's the bigger FAIL... even challenger matches have more quality than this one...

iMxth3xbossx5000

Quote Originally Posted by dRavidC View Post
    this is such a poor quality and boring match - it's more a battle of who's the bigger FAIL... even challenger matches have more quality than this one...
    I could care less about the quality of the match or how entertaining/boring it is. Personally, I think tennis blows. Only reason I even bet Tennis is because it's beyond easy to pick winners of these games... I don't care for anything other then the $$ when it comes to Tennis.

iMxth3xbossx5000

Seriously can't believe I passed up my man Dimitrov for a little bitch like Pablo Andujar