gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Sunday Pick Isner Vs. Fish

Fish has looked unstoppable this tourney , he hasnt dropped a set yet and his return game against Harrison was fantastic. His serving left a little to be desired in the harrison match, barely getting in 48% of his first serves but he dominated Harrisons service game. No matter how sharp the Fish return game is, we wont see the dominance he showed on Harrisons serve against Isners serve obviously.

Isner seems to have really turned his year around, he was dominant in Newport and has looked good at Atlanta,he has now won 8 games in a row and he seems to be firing on all cylinders on his serve. He was a little shaky against Muller and Blake but still got in 72% of his first serves in the match against Muller, 79% against Lu.

If Isner is hitting these numbers this match has over written all over it. Their 3 matches have all gone over the total and all have been 3 sets.

Last years final in Atlanta saw fish actually needing a trainer and an IV in the heat and I wonder how these guys are going to feel out there today. I definitely like the over in this match and I am taking Fish -1.5 games.

Fish -1.5 -135 5dimes risk 2.7

Over 24 -130 5dimes risk 1.3

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Isner won the first set. His serve is looking good. Especially his kick serve. Fish had some chances but couldn't convert.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Fish was just broken in the very first game of the 2nd set. This ones over.

apeterlives
    apeterlives's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

man isner you're making me sweat this one out ahhhh gave away that set

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Fish down 2 mini breaks in the 2nd set tiebreak and comes back to take it! Isner is really tired. In the 2nd set, Isner only played his own service games to try and get to the tiebreak.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Fish gets the break in the first game of the 3rd set! Isner is really tired while Fish isn't even breathing hard. Let's get this Fish!

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Fish takes the championship at 6-2 in the 3rd!

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I cant believe Fish won that second set tie break but he looked pretty dominant after the first set. If Isner could ever work on that back hand and get those unforced errors down, he could be up there in contention. His serve was hitting heights of almost 8 feet in the air today on that bounce. LOL.

apeterlives
    apeterlives's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

yeah that second set was too close for comfort so happy fish pulled it out I was looking at last year's atlanta final it was very similar with isner taking the 1st set and fish rolling him after

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

isner is just throwing that 2nd set away in the tiebreak... he must be thinking he still can keep it up in 3rd set and win it by using tiebreak again

jididii
    jididii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Good job mardy!
    Close match.

Jididii