beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

WTA goes to Baku?

My question is, why in the hell would you want to stage an Outdoor hard court tourney in Azerbaijan in the middle of the goddamn summer? Don't really know many betting angles, but you might as well call this the Aussie Open Part II with the heat were going to see this week. If you know who is in shape or does well in the heat or who hasn't acclimated to it, and who will just play out the string, you might have something here. I would think the local chick who is getting its Wildcard or girls from close might be worth a look. I see that Rezai plays some chick named Farhad(WC) The way Aravane has played this year she might just lose to her..

Three Georgians and 1 Uzbeck are trying to Qualify..

Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

who wins this wta game?? in Azerbaijan, Baku Galina voskobova or sofia shapatava??

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree Beefer, my book was offering the total at 16.5 +145 and the cap at +8 +125 in the Farhad/Rezai match, I went with the over at that price... I know I'm basically giving up a 1/2 game by going with total rather than cap, but that price is just too good to pass up. I'm looking for Farhad to steal some games as the match progresses.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

agreed rezai is absolutely a disaster so far this year . i read a post by shari that she had some family issues a couple of months ago.

beefcake
    Update your status

Yeah I'm going to throw .25 unit on Farhad just for kicks too. I agree with other posters that he results here are going to be hard to predict. Although Vera has the easiest route to the final that I have ever seen. Might be worth a future on her at about maybe +200 to win this.
    I think Koryttseva has a decent shot to win the 8am match.

Mirar Baseball
    Mirar Baseball's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretty cool to see a WTA tournament in this part of the world... this is a testament to the power of OIL

beefcake
    Update your status

Vera at +110 to win this....

My thoughts on futures and who I will take for betpoints if Pinny post's them...odds below are from Bet 365..

Long shots: Tatishvilli +6600..About highest she has ever been ranked last week. Gut feeling only..Small stakes..
    Dolonts +3300..Handled Bondarenko with ease today..Non Vera side of draw

First round Upsets for Tuesday..
    LERTCHEEWAKARN +313... Another girl who comes into this best ranked ever, going to be full of confidence. Beat pervak last year on hard and has just about the same record this year??
    Savinykh +173..

Mid range Future..
    Makarova +800..With Balatcha losing has a Golden Road to the semis where Vera would wait, but hey you never know with Vera and seeded players at these crap tourneys.
    Good luck!

beefcake
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mirar Baseball View Post
    pretty cool to see a WTA tournament in this part of the world... this is a testament to the power of OIL
    Nice!

beefcake
    Update your status

Forgot to add.......Farhad at +1450 just because Rezai is a fukking fukkstick trainwreck..Like Iceminers said the +8.5 is also enticing!!!

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

my only suprise is to see how many russians are seeded seems no one give a fvk bout this tour.. still a good tournament for me though because of a nice timezone

reverdy
    reverdy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

farhad was born in January 18, 1996 , since i saw nestja kolar last week i will never count on any other under 17 tennis player. rezzai'll win and under is pretty good though

beefcake
    Update your status

Yeah farhad sucked the big nani today.
    Lecte hung tough but could not do it.

I still think Markarova can win this..

beefcake
    Update your status

Delonts looks good for Wed at -126..Pervak has got to be gassed, having played last week. The heat is going to be brutal, they play at around 3pm..

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Zvonereva didn't look that great today. Kicked some ass in the 1st set but got lucky to win the 2nd.