lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Murray / Djokovic / Azarenka parlay

ultra-square parlay, but does anyone see any of these three losing? Which is the most likely to screw me: Lopez beating Murray, Tomic beating Djokovic, or Paszek beating Azarenka?

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I don't see anything at all wrong with the parlay I am going to play it, I do see something quite wrong with laying -214 on a parlay though. I was just messing with the odds converter on SBR , thats 1.4673 in euro/decimal odds, 50/107 in fractional odds, 0.4673 in malay odds,and 0.4673 in hong kong odds for our asian friends. LOL.

No matter what hemisphere you are from, its alot of juice on a parlay.

I am looking at adding Nadal to this but I am going to look at his retirement stats and try to find out the best way I can what condition he is in. I am worried he is in bad shape and will stick it out and lose, Fish is firing on all cylinders on his serve.

I like Djokovic/Murray/Sharapova and Djokovic Murray/ Kvitova better, but its still not great numbers. This is Wimbledon though, I dont mind playing some of these parlays, but in minor tourneys ,this is a road to the poorhouse.
    Last edited by gregm; 06-27-11 at 11:17 PM.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I really think this tournament is Federer's to lose. Tomic and Fish are the weakest link of the final 8. Tomic is just too young, and I just can't take Fish seriously. Or Tsonga.

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    I don't see anything at all wrong with the parlay I am going to play it, I do see something quite wrong with laying -214 on a parlay though. I was just messing with the odds converter on SBR , thats 1.4673 in euro/decimal odds, 50/107 in fractional odds, 0.4673 in malay odds,and 0.4673 in hong kong odds for our asian friends. LOL.

No matter what hemisphere you are from, its alot of juice on a parlay.

I am looking at adding Nadal to this but I am going to look at his retirement stats and try to find out the best way I can what condition he is in. I am worried he is in bad shape and will stick it out and lose, Fish is firing on all cylinders on his serve.

I like Djokovic/Murray/Sharapova and Djokovic Murray/ Kvitova better, but its still not great numbers. This is Wimbledon though, I dont mind playing some of these parlays, but in minor tourneys ,this is a road to the poorhouse.
    yes i totally agree. i'd never play a parlay like tihs in a minor tourney but for wimbledon it looks pretty solid to me. Kvitova and Sharapova worry me so I won't be including them, but good luck.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

my parlay- kvitova, azarenka, nadal, usa womens soccer.
    Last edited by face; 06-28-11 at 12:28 AM.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

if kvitova loses i am screwed she is in 4 different parlays. azarenka is in 2. good luck

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

I think it hits. I would play that parlay with confidence.