ATP123
    ATP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

found myself seriously pulling for Lisicki

Like her game, not the hottest girl but really like her personality. good job girl

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea i like her too, is kind of hot from certain angles, not hot at all from other angles, but def one of the best matches so far.

leeloo
    leeloo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, very good match and I'm definitely a fan of hers now.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Me too. Myself and a few others in my thread have futures on her at $41 from a week and a half ago so I was cheering my ass off. Plus the poor girl's been through so much that it's awesome to see her win like that. Amazing that she wouldn't even be at Wimbledon if not for a wild card when there are so many other dingaling women in the tournament.

As long as she doesn't have a mental meltdown, she's going to destroy Doi with that serve.

ATP123
    ATP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

she had those 4 aces in a row to keep from losing and i was like wtf, where was this before.

AsianPlaya
    AsianPlaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm just glad she's returning to her old self..It was painful for me to watch her in the French when she was beating out Zvonareva then getting pulled out in a stretcher..yep hot from certain angles but not always..

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Sabine is like the girl next door type. Attractive enough to bring home to mom but not super-stripper hot. Although I heard round the campfire that her attitude needs to be improved and she seems all sweet but can be kind of a bitch...But that said, I'm rooting for her as well to go all the way..

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I need to learn to use the pause button on the VCR. I walked out of the room when it was 15-40 and missed all the good stuff. Was happy to see she won, though.

and24
    and24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 904

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    is kind of hot from certain angles, not hot at all from other angles,
    that's the funniest comment on all the tennis thread