dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Murray vs Tsonga

Who do you think is going to take this final?
    Murray plays home and I can see there's lots of rain outside here in London.
    I have a feeling Tsonga will be tired after playing 3 sets against Nadal on Friday, but who knows.
    What's your opinion?

barcelonafc
    barcelonafc's Avatar Become A Pro!

if murray plays like yesterdayt then its a nailed on 100% straight sets win for murray.

if murray turns up not really caring then he will still win in 3 sets.

murray needs this to build his confidence for wimbledon.

id wait though as the current price of murray is too skinny and i dont bet at that price. he will probably trade at a higher price so im hoping tsonga wins the toss and serves 1st. rain could affect murray as he is a slow starter.

i have watched murray in every tournament for the last 5 years and the boy can be as good as anyone.

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by barcelonafc View Post
    if murray plays like yesterdayt then its a nailed on 100% straight sets win for murray.

if murray turns up not really caring then he will still win in 3 sets.

murray needs this to build his confidence for wimbledon.

id wait though as the current price of murray is too skinny and i dont bet at that price. he will probably trade at a higher price so im hoping tsonga wins the toss and serves 1st. rain could affect murray as he is a slow starter.

i have watched murray in every tournament for the last 5 years and the boy can be as good as anyone.
    Thanks for your comments!

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

There's usually an over-reaction when somebody plays as well as Murray did in the semis - you could have had -260ish immediately after Murray won yesterday, but now it's way worse.

Tsonga was damn good too though, and his aggressive game is much more dangerous to Murray than Roddick. Murray's game is just toxic to Roddick really (the returns, passing shots, slices), but Tsonga is completely different.

barcelonafc
    barcelonafc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    There's usually an over-reaction when somebody plays as well as Murray did in the semis - you could have had -260ish immediately after Murray won yesterday, but now it's way worse.

Tsonga was damn good too though, and his aggressive game is much more dangerous to Murray than Roddick. Murray's game is just toxic to Roddick really (the returns, passing shots, slices), but Tsonga is completely different.

murray is always a lower price than he should be as the brits lump on him, tsonga was good against nadal but was nadal really that bothered?

also he had a lot of unforced errors yesterday vs ward,

murray leads 4-1 in head to head, no way murray loses on his home turf

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would like Tsonga to knock Murray out but I think that Murray really needs this win and he should get it...i'm hoping its a close one though.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I put a few $ in tsonga we played very well against Nadal , this tournaments in grass there are a lot of suprises

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Postponed till tomorrow..

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

yeah also the women's final

rain in england

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

I think murray, actually very confident murray will win! just hoping it doesn't rain tonight!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like they will get this in on Monday, but it will probably be on & off from the sounds of the forecast. I wouldn't expect Tsonga to play @ Eastbourne this week due to this delay. No point in showing up @ Wimbledon out of gas.

badbyzdmx
    badbyzdmx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

gonna sprinkle a little on Tsonga, lets c

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tsonga played a good match but it went the way I thought it would. Looking forward to wimbledon.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by barcelonafc View Post
    murray is always a lower price than he should be as the brits lump on him...
    The sharps must be countering that, because if you bet all Murray matches for 5 years you'd have made 2% profit, so his price is actually slightly worse than it should be.

Splitting by surfaces: hard/indoors +7%, grass -1%, clay -13%. Possibly the latter will no longer apply, he seems to have figured out the dirt this year.