koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Sharapova Gives Away The First Set On Doublefaults

Now, I'm reminded of why I can never bet on Maria. She puts in the hard work to get the match back on serve, only to doublefault like 4 or 5 times the final two service games. She's gotta be mentally broken at this point. She could easily win if she just stopped the doublefaults, but I don't see it.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

The standard of this game is so low.

steviec27
    steviec27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15113

Remind me why I backed Sharapova...stupid f*** cant serve jeez.Eurosport comentator saying you would put your mortgage on Sharapova when serving to stay in the match, final nail in the jinx coffin lol.

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

He said you would normally put your mortgage on her. But I think everyone sensed she'd doublefault the match away. A fitting end with the double fault to end the match. Na Li should get Sharapova a Christmas present. She gifted her the match.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

yea what an awful performance from Maria, i really thought she had it in her to win this

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

dam that b just fuked me good , most ever but on a tennis and she got her b/f on her mind aint even playing to win that bbbb.. never again

labrador
    labrador's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep in mind the condition on the court. It was so windy out there. Sharapova likes to toss the ball high and she didn't handle the tough condition well at all today.