reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

ferrer/monfils in-play bet

ferrer -145/ monf +125

thoughts? monfils up 2-1 on sets and ferrer is up 2-0 in the 4th.

* anyone know if the 3rd game was started and who is serving?

and24
    and24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 904

ferrer will be serving for the 3rd game on 4th set.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I suggested that Monfils backers hedge on Ferrer. Monfils was anywhere from +315-+345 depending on when you got him prior to the start of the match. If you take Ferrer at this price, you still make at least +1.7 or +2 if Monfils wins .... and would wind up even if Ferrer rallies. This all assuming that you risked one unit on Monfils to begin.

I think it's smart to do this if you have the option. There is really no telling how these guys will come out tomorrow. Ferrer has to feel like he has some life, but probably would have loved to keep grinding today instead of having to stop.

If they had not started the 4th set, I'd feel comfortable still with Monfils but since they started and he got broke already ... the likelihood of a 5th set is looming. Ferrer though was not unbreakable on-serve, so Monfils could get back into it in the 4th.

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

You could tell Monfils was getting tired and it was really for his benefit for the match to be stopped. I am on Ferrer and was a little upset since his conditioning is second to none.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

so who won the match?????

noober
    noober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

i think it's rightly priced at the moment. maybe very small value with mugfils

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I suggested that Monfils backers hedge on Ferrer. Monfils was anywhere from +315-+345 depending on when you got him prior to the start of the match.
    first time i took him was at +350 and 30 minutes before the match on 5d, the last time i took him he was +285

the match continues in the morning- thats what in-play means. its 3 in the morning in paris.