Astros148
    Astros148's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

caroline wozniacki.............jesus

she looks ******* horrible, she loooks like she doesnt even care . POS!

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

WAKE UP! Fukk

Astros148

this is pathetic!

Astros148

and she just lost break set. game over. ******* wta

chevy6
    chevy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

this ho cost me my parlayyyyyyyyy

Mirar Baseball
    Mirar Baseball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, you figured out nadal's match yesterday. Win some lose some.

swiss88
    swiss88's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL at Wozniacki... What about not playing the week before Roland Garros in a meaningless event to get some rest to maybe have a better chance to win your 1st Grand Slam....

Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

Quote Originally Posted by swiss88 View Post
    LOL at Wozniacki... What about not playing the week before Roland Garros in a meaningless event to get some rest to maybe have a better chance to win your 1st Grand Slam....

I don't think not resting the week before has much or anything to do with her performance today.

She is just not a dominant player. Every time she steps on the court, I just get the feeling her opponent has a shot to beat her.

Astros148

Quote Originally Posted by Mirar Baseball View Post
    Well, you figured out nadal's match yesterday. Win some lose some.
    lol i never bet on this match with real money thank god. ******* wta trolls

Mirar Baseball

OF COURSE you didn't! And if you did, it would be on Hantucova to win in straights!

jollyjazz
    jollyjazz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I too lost my parlay

Astros148

Quote Originally Posted by Mirar Baseball View Post
    OF COURSE you didn't! And if you did, it would be on Hantucova to win in straights!
    me n my roommate sometime bet for chores to be done

Mirar Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by Astros148 View Post
    me n my roommate sometime bet for chores to be done
    I feel you. Due to some wreckless betting earlier this year I'm forced to spend these few weeks (before school is done for the year) at a dormitory. Maybe if we adopted your scheme, this $..thole of a room would look nicer. Then again, he is a muslim and doesn't gamble. It took me three minutes to convince him to make a pick for my NBA Playoffs pool. It was a free pool too!

Jokes aside, I am getting totally blown out of the water with these in-play wagers. Wozniacki and Goerges today. And Darcis. And now I have money on Bellucci... and Zvonareva to... lose in straights.

No seriously, betting for chores is much better.

swiss88

Quote Originally Posted by Greekster View Post

I don't think not resting the week before has much or anything to do with her performance today.

She is just not a dominant player. Every time she steps on the court, I just get the feeling her opponent has a shot to beat her.
    Yes I agree with you about her performance today, but if she wants to be serious about winning a Grand Slam sometime she has to do what's necessary: like not playing one day before Roland Garros starts.
    I actually watched her 3 sets win over Peng in Bruxelles on Saturday, again I told myself it wouldn't be this time she would win a main event.. She had to take medical treatment that day, here's what she said: “It is fine. There are no big problems. It was a small pain. I just didn’t want it to get bigger. I feel in good shape. I don’t feel tired at all. I am full of confidence.”.

Maybe that was no big deal like she was saying, but I think her game needs her to be 100% fit physically, if she's not she can have big problems.

I didn't watched her game today, they just showed her last 2 lost points and the commentators said she had trouble moving well on the court, Hantuchova making her move forward-backward instead of left-right as she likes.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

As great of a player as Wozniaki is, she NEVER should have lost this game, especially by how much she did. It's little things like these that make me think sports are fixed.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

i hardly ever bet on pushers for WTA. take the bigger hitters like kvitova/sharapova/azarenka who are capable of hitting winners.

amac38
    amac38's Avatar Become A Pro!

sharapova should be good for tonight yea?

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    i hardly ever bet on pushers for WTA. take the bigger hitters like kvitova/sharapova/azarenka who are capable of hitting winners.
    But the women players are usually so error prone that pushers like Wozniacki can win A LOT. I mean, she wins a ton of tournaments just forcing the other broads into errors. Seems she can't win a Grand Slam though, since she usually encounters someone actually playing good tennis. But she's gotten close before.

arabbeast13
    what?
    arabbeast13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    But the women players are usually so error prone that pushers like Wozniacki can win A LOT. I mean, she wins a ton of tournaments just forcing the other broads into errors. Seems she can't win a Grand Slam though, since she usually encounters someone actually playing good tennis. But she's gotten close before.
    yep those errors in regular tournaments become winners against woz in grand slams.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Wozniaki CHOKED big time in this matchup though. It wasn't even close.

swiss88

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    Wozniaki CHOKED big time in this matchup though. It wasn't even close.
    Yeah but she chokes in every Grand Slam she plays, I don't call it 'choking' anymore if it has become a habit for her to lose in every Grand Slam against a so-called inferior opponent..
    The girl has plenty of things to work in her game if she wants to really win a Grand Slam, or she can continue to contend for the #1 ranking and win smaller tournaments like she's doing now.