EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Survivor Style Contests

I know Shari is running the big contests for the French Open, but I wanted to get some feedback from the regulars here in the tennis sub-forum as to whether or not you guys liked the Survivor style contest for Rome last week?

Was thinking of running a separate one for the French Open that would be more of a daily thing rather than the bracket style tournament Shari is running. This is not meant to compete with that contest, but I think the more, the merrier on these contests and since the tennis sub will be packed with passers-by for the Grand Slam - might also catch us some more regulars + points of course.

If there are at least about a dozen replies in here that are in favor of a Survivor thing, I'll start working on a format today. Entry fee would be minimal as usual. Since I know NON-PROs would be up against it joining this many contests and paying fees, we'd probably work something to cover your fee and have you pay up in the week[s] after.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Yeah for sure! I was going to ask you later this week if you'd be interested in running a bracket contest for the quarters onward anyway to give some of the non-regulars a chance to participate as I can see why they'd pass on the big one, but any style of contest(s) would work. The more contests in here the better!

I'll definitely be in

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

yea it would be cool, I originally wanted to participate in shari's contest but it seems like so much work I will probably watch on the sidelines.

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Im in for either. Just post the deadline sooner rather than later as I always miss them.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I think so.

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

we should have a contest where we predict who beats djokovic if nadal doesnt at roland garros.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

I'd be in for one of your contests, keep em comin'!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will work up the format on Thursday. Draws out Friday. Deadline to enter probably Sunday night as I think first round is early Monday morning.

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im down

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

lets do it